Hello, I am fairly new to headphones. All I know is that those pathetic Ipod ear buds don't do squat.
Currently, I am using shure ear buds that are better than Apple's, but are still not what I am looking for.
I would not really call myself an audiophile. I just want to listen to my music in the best quality possible while cutting myself off from the outside world. I am no professional! I am not making music or anything. Or editing or anything like that.
So here is my perfect pair of headphones.
- Over ear
- No sound leakage. I cannot stand people being able to hear my music.
- Noise canceling and/or isolating.
- POWERFUL bass. I like a lot of rap music and the bass is one of my favorite parts about it! I need something that has some OOMPH to it's bass.
- Ipod compatible. Am willing to buy an amp if I need to. Would like help with that as well.
- Something that won't cost me an arm and a leg. If I can avoid spending $300 on headphones that would be great but I am willing to pay for quality.
That is what I am looking for. I know, extremely picky. But I demand the best!
If anyone can help me out then that would be awesome!
Thank you for your time!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Edited by TheMeta88 - 11/30/13 at 2:20am