Good condition with velour as well as pleather pads. NO TRADES!. Price is inclusive of shipping.
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 11/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- anyone own the he400 and have returned the he400i Last post on Yesterday at 4:11 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 VS Vmoda M100 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth experimenting with ZxR + O2+ODAC? Last post on 9/15/14 at 9:29am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 10:45 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ideal set-up for classical under $450? (Beyerdynamic dt880 vs HiFiMan HE-400 Last post on 9/10/14 at 8:53am in Headphones (full-size)
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
For Sale: Hifiman HE-400 (Last Price Drop)
post #1 of 6
11/29/13 at 10:35pm - last bumped: 12/16/13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
11/30/13 at 9:46am
post #3 of 6
11/30/13 at 1:10pm
post #4 of 6
12/2/13 at 7:40pm
post #5 of 6
12/2/13 at 9:10pm
- Hifiman HE-400 (Last Price Drop)
Currently, there are 2415 Active Users (430 Members and 1985 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › New aspiring Audiophile. Need a complete setup! Help! 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Bowers&Wilkins B&W P5 Series 1 headphones 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 7 minutes ago
- › I need a new amp and DAC for my Mad Dogs - help please? 9 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)