I have had my SE535 LTD for just a little over a month now and unfortunately I am slowly realizing that they are not practical for everyday use. It seems like I have wasted a ton of money for a headphone that I shouldn't have bought. I use them mainly with my iphone 5s + spotify 320kbps.
The issues I have with them are as follows :
* They are extremely hard to wear compared to a conventional headphone like apple ones or bose ones. Every time I put them on, the fact that I need to "worry" about the perfect fit bothers me. When you think of headphones to listen casual music, you don't want to be dealing with this type of complexity. It becomes too much after a while.
* They hurt your hear after 30 minutes of use.
* The over the ear cable thing is extremely annoying, if you lean forward a bit, the cables start falling over hitting your face and cheeks.
* The cable has no clip or anything to attach it to your shirt. With an extremely long and heavy cable, it gets very annoying as the cable keeps getting pulled down.
* The cable is way too long.
* The fact that they seal noise sounds good on paper but in practice, it is really difficult to work with. You not hearing anything and anyone around you is pretty difficult to get used to. It also makes them impossible to use while talking on the phone as it gets difficult to control how loud you talk.
* The sound quality is good but you really have to listen them above 60% volume to actually see the difference (because of lack of bass) and that also cannot be done for more than 5-10 minutes without hurting your ears.
All in all, I'm a fan of buying high quality/premium stuff, and that's what I thought I was doing when I bought these, but they are probably the biggest mistake I have done in my life. Now I have a big whole in my wallet and I honestly don't know what to do with them.
On that note, I want to sell them and how can I do that here? How much are they worth? They are practically brand new with just a little over month of usage.