or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Groups › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge › Discussions › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange

Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange - Page 3

post #31 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

That works for me.

Use the true random number generator. tongue.gif
http://www.random.org/

Do gifts have to be anime/Japanese related?

Doesn't have to be of course :D

 

I'm sure some would like that. But hey, its up to you to decide what to send after you find out your partner 


I'm going to be using this

 

http://namedrawing.com/

 

 

I just tested it out and it works just as I want it to. Everyone has a different person they are sending it to and getting it from without any repeats

post #32 of 294

In, for both CONUS and international I suppose.

post #33 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 

In, for both CONUS and international I suppose.

Glad to have you on board :D

post #34 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Glad to have you on board :D


Haha I've been pretty out of the loop, but it's likely that I get someone that I've spoken with before :D

post #35 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 


Haha I've been pretty out of the loop, but it's likely that I get someone that I've spoken with before :D

That will spark some conversation :D

post #36 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I'd be interested in this, but I have no idea what kind of gift to get...

Oh, and I don't mind shipping internationally.

I think you missed my edit there bowei. I'd be willing to ship ALO Audio's The International.
post #37 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I think you missed my edit there bowei. I'd be willing to ship ALO Audio's The International.

Yep I did miss it :D 

 

Thanks 

post #38 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I think you missed my edit there bowei. I'd be willing to ship ALO Audio's The International.


I'll take a ALO international ^^

post #39 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 


I'll take a ALO international ^^

Make that MK II for me

post #40 of 294

Looks interesting... I should be ok to participate if either singapore or malaysia is in the "most international places" ><

post #41 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Looks interesting... I should be ok to participate if either singapore or malaysia is in the "most international places" ><

Sure and thanks!! :D I'll add that

post #42 of 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Sure and thanks!! :D I'll add that


Actually I am ok to ship internationally, its that I don't know if people are ok to ship here...

post #43 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 


Actually I am ok to ship internationally, its that I don't know if people are ok to ship here...

That will all be done in the final rounds when I get full names and country's etc etc.

 

Thanks for participating though!

post #44 of 294

Scared if somebody is going to screw around with me and send me something inappropriate like Tenga. -_-"

 

I don't know what I would send, but I'm considering.

post #45 of 294
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Scared if somebody is going to screw around with me and send me something inappropriate like Tenga. -_-"

 

I don't know what I would send, but I'm considering.

LEt me know if you want to join...... 

 

....

 

*whisper*

 

WHOEVER GETS HAIBURI! SEND A TENGA OF GINORMOUS SIZES!

Head-Fi.org › Groups › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge › Discussions › Winter 2014 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange