Hi people !
This has been a long time last time last I was on this forum. This has been over 2 days of looking in every corners of the Net and I still can get the right reviews. They are sending me in many directions. I’m dizzy and tired to search. This is this is the best forum to help and you are the people close around the subject. I will write all the informations for what I’m looking for you to help me.
- Noise cancelling/Isolating
- Confortable to wear for hours (if possible)
- Microphone and remote for any Apple devices
- The best balance for the kinds of music I listen: Electronic (EBM, Industrial, Futurepop, Synthpop), Alternative (ex. Muse, White Stripes, The Hives, Coldplay, etc), Soundtrack score (Intrumental) and Ska. (Probably a good balance with more emphasis on the bass)
- No boomy bass like Bose!
- If possible available to buy in Canada (or US) between 100 $ and 300 $.
I bought last week Bose QC20i and the RHA MA750i. The Bose have an aquarium sound and very expensive (329 $). For the RHA, WOW! The most impressive sound and build quality I have ever see for the price (129 $). Perfect bass for my taste of music I listen. Most confortable IEM so far but I don’t want to keep them because sometimes the high pitch sounds are too much for my ears and for this high drivers I can ear for the first if a song is compress (I don’t know if a burn in can help this discomfort)! Amazing but terrible at the same time.
I will gladly appreciate your help with this spaghetti of infos.
Thank you very very much in advance !
Edited by fcote - 11/26/13 at 3:49pm