Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 60

post #886 of 7154

Q701 $175 brand new from Amazon

 

White

 

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Signature-Reference-Class-Premium-Headphones/dp/B004444OFK/

 

Green

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Signature-Reference-Class-Premium-Headphones/dp/B004444O46/

 

50%-60% claimed on those. 

post #887 of 7154

Well this year I got the UE900 deal and this Q701 deal, I think I should be pretty happy with it.

post #888 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by parb View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomb View Post
 


They said out of stock on me when I hit it in less than 3 minutes after 7 PM.  I clicked the waitlist button and after a few minutes, they let me put one in the shopping cart.  Turns out it was $185.49 with sales tax.  Those new laws and court decisions suck a big one, but it's still a fantastic deal.  Most likely, you might stand a good chance of selling this for over what you bought it for after the first of the year.;) 

I put one in my cart and even went through checkout and got order confirmed. after five minutes I changed my mind and went back in and cancelled. the only open headphone I really want at this stage is a staxx (and yes I know how much more money that is). what I really am looking for until I get the staxx is a closed headphone for office use.

 

so someone else got my deal! :)


I hear you.  I'm really waiting to get a chance at the Bushmills Grado, but this was too good a deal to pass up, I guess.;) 

 

And the Q701 was black - yayyy!

post #889 of 7154

What colours are best? 

post #890 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder187 View Post
 

What colours are best? 


Black sounds better than toilet bowl white (already own a K701) or a puke green, IMHO. :veryevil: 

post #891 of 7154

I just got a black Q701.... nice deal and thanks for posting!

post #892 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by parb View Post
 

I put one in my cart and even went through checkout and got order confirmed. after five minutes I changed my mind and went back in and cancelled. the only open headphone I really want at this stage is a staxx (and yes I know how much more money that is). what I really am looking for until I get the staxx is a closed headphone for office use.

 

so someone else got my deal! :)

 

I just did the same thing.  I donated my black version back.

 

Someone enjoy it for me please!


Edited by BassInMyFace - 12/6/13 at 4:38pm
post #893 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassInMyFace View Post
 

 

I just did the same thing.  I donated my black version back.

 

Someone enjoy it for me please!

I may do the same. Stax FTW! Or HD800 or T1?

post #894 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder187 View Post
 

I may do the same. Stax FTW! Or HD800 or T1?

 

Stax is too rich for my blood.  T1 > HD800 imo

post #895 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder187 View Post
 

I may do the same. Stax FTW! Or HD800 or T1?

 

I'm waiting on some LCD-2s that I picked up on BF that should keep me occupied for awhile.  The conservative side of me told me not to spend more money and focus on them...

 

Right now the T1s can be bought for approximately $950 from multiple authorized Beyerdynamics vendors.  I would say go for them only because of the current deals to give you some "value."


Edited by BassInMyFace - 12/6/13 at 4:42pm
post #896 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder187 View Post
 

What colours are best? 

Lime>black>white

post #897 of 7154
I love the green color, so I just got a green Q 701.
post #898 of 7154

Yes the lime green looks much, much better in person.

post #899 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post
 

Yes the lime green looks much, much better in person.

 

I would've bet that it was your favorite color, as it matches your avitar perfectly :beerchug:

post #900 of 7154

Still some deals on LCD-2 and T1, I believe...anyone have any experience with them?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)