- 77 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 2/11/14 at 6:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD Grado SR60 drivers/elements/transducers for sale (one pair) Last post on 10/17/13 at 7:09am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
This review is based on the brief time I had the X5 as part of the UK tour. I am not going in the facts, like spec, what's in the box etc, we all know that by now. This is all my...
In this review, I will be introducing what I believe to be Noontec Zoro's brother, the Zoro HD. The Zoro was a very successful headphone that get positive reviews on several big audio forum/website...
Hello Just few words about my self: Im professional sound engineer, who enjoys pure and flat sound. Nothing hyped and no snake oil for me thank you. Just got them couple days ago, and i was...
For the first time I'm actually digging Beats. I've owned and tried different audiophile headphones. Sony MA900, Audio Technica AD900x/AD700x, V-Moda Crossfade M-100 and Sennheiser PC360 are some...
I really enjoyed this headset for the short period I used them. After only a couple of months of very light use (walking to the office), the headband broke at the left hinge. Unfortunately the shop...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 57post #841 of 351112/5/13 at 4:39amAC Gears in not in the list of approved dealers fir Beyer. You are better off getting them from B&H.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 351112/5/13 at 4:42amQuote:
Me too, order canceled. That's also my only bf/cm purchase.
The offer of 20%off code is quite meaningless because AC Gears's list price is much higher than others now, except the price of DT1350 then on bf. The list price of DT1350 boosted from $179 to $249 now. LINK No point to buy from them even if it is in stock in the future.post #843 of 351112/5/13 at 5:31ampost #844 of 351112/5/13 at 6:32ampost #845 of 351112/5/13 at 10:00ampost #846 of 351112/5/13 at 11:08am
Not a deal but might be helpful to those still new to Amazon deal.post #847 of 351112/5/13 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by diaBoliQu3
Not a deal but might be helpful to those still new to Amazon deal.
I've had success up to 30 days after a purchase and for multiple price drops on the same item. I did this with my Q701's. I bought them before they dropped from $230 to $224 and then to $220. I felt a bit petty asking for a refund of $6 and then another $4 on a $220 purchase, but hey money saved is money toward a new pair of headphones. I've also done this on numerous other purchases. It's not something Amazon advertises, but I've found they do everything they can to ensure customer satisfaction.post #848 of 351112/5/13 at 1:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by DVass13
I've had success up to 30 days after a purchase and for multiple price drops on the same item. I did this with my Q701's. I bought them before they dropped from $230 to $224 and then to $220. I felt a bit petty asking for a refund of $6 and then another $4 on a $220 purchase, but hey money saved is money toward a new pair of headphones. I've also done this on numerous other purchases. It's not something Amazon advertises, but I've found they do everything they can to ensure customer satisfaction.
they do this because they have great customer service, but also because of the way their return policy works. You can often return items within the first 30 days w/ free return shipping and just rebuy it at the lower price, so they would lose money if they did not accommodate you within your return window.post #849 of 351112/5/13 at 1:23pmpost #850 of 351112/5/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
lol. what happens when they flag you?post #851 of 351112/5/13 at 2:01pm
They have the right of not sending to your address, or using your credit card, can't say if you can still use you amazon account.post #852 of 351112/5/13 at 2:38pm
they will automatically adjust the price for you and won't ask you anything next time you return a product.post #853 of 351112/5/13 at 3:38pmQuote:Quote:
Took your wise advice and ordered! Just the fact that they have been making these so long makes me want to add them to the collection. Thanks man!
Cool! Just to confirm that you likely made a good decision...post #854 of 351112/5/13 at 6:14pm
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 seconds ago
- › Mint Ibasso dx50 + No Headphone Out Working 13 seconds ago
- › Germanium's Sound blaster ZXR mod thread 19 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 31 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 - Like New 51 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude