- 78 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 2/11/14 at 6:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD Grado SR60 drivers/elements/transducers for sale (one pair) Last post on 10/17/13 at 7:09am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 57post #841 of 437312/5/13 at 4:39amAC Gears in not in the list of approved dealers fir Beyer. You are better off getting them from B&H.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #842 of 437312/5/13 at 4:42amQuote:
Me too, order canceled. That's also my only bf/cm purchase.
The offer of 20%off code is quite meaningless because AC Gears's list price is much higher than others now, except the price of DT1350 then on bf. The list price of DT1350 boosted from $179 to $249 now. LINK No point to buy from them even if it is in stock in the future.post #843 of 437312/5/13 at 5:31ampost #844 of 437312/5/13 at 6:32ampost #845 of 437312/5/13 at 10:00ampost #846 of 437312/5/13 at 11:08am
Not a deal but might be helpful to those still new to Amazon deal.post #847 of 437312/5/13 at 11:59amQuote:Originally Posted by diaBoliQu3
Not a deal but might be helpful to those still new to Amazon deal.
I've had success up to 30 days after a purchase and for multiple price drops on the same item. I did this with my Q701's. I bought them before they dropped from $230 to $224 and then to $220. I felt a bit petty asking for a refund of $6 and then another $4 on a $220 purchase, but hey money saved is money toward a new pair of headphones. I've also done this on numerous other purchases. It's not something Amazon advertises, but I've found they do everything they can to ensure customer satisfaction.post #848 of 437312/5/13 at 1:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by DVass13
I've had success up to 30 days after a purchase and for multiple price drops on the same item. I did this with my Q701's. I bought them before they dropped from $230 to $224 and then to $220. I felt a bit petty asking for a refund of $6 and then another $4 on a $220 purchase, but hey money saved is money toward a new pair of headphones. I've also done this on numerous other purchases. It's not something Amazon advertises, but I've found they do everything they can to ensure customer satisfaction.
they do this because they have great customer service, but also because of the way their return policy works. You can often return items within the first 30 days w/ free return shipping and just rebuy it at the lower price, so they would lose money if they did not accommodate you within your return window.post #849 of 437312/5/13 at 1:23pmpost #850 of 437312/5/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
lol. what happens when they flag you?post #851 of 437312/5/13 at 2:01pm
They have the right of not sending to your address, or using your credit card, can't say if you can still use you amazon account.post #852 of 437312/5/13 at 2:38pm
they will automatically adjust the price for you and won't ask you anything next time you return a product.post #853 of 437312/5/13 at 3:38pmQuote:Quote:
Took your wise advice and ordered! Just the fact that they have been making these so long makes me want to add them to the collection. Thanks man!
Cool! Just to confirm that you likely made a good decision...post #854 of 437312/5/13 at 6:14pm
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 26 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 39 seconds ago
- › 3.5 to RCA question 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › High End Bluetooth Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › HM-901 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome & Introduction for DC/VA/MD Head-Fiers 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude