or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 455

post #6811 of 21783

buysonic has the ATH-M50X's for $120....smokin' deal.  I love mine.

 

 

:biggrin:

 

HS

post #6812 of 21783

TTVJ has the Astell & Kern AK100 MK ll for $699:

 

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/Astell_Kern_AK100_portable_Digital_Audio_Player_p/ast0000001.htm

post #6813 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

TTVJ has the Astell & Kern AK100 MK ll for $699:

 

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/Astell_Kern_AK100_portable_Digital_Audio_Player_p/ast0000001.htm


Wonder why the ad doesn't give a memory capacity?  Or did I overlook it?

post #6814 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post
 


Wonder why the ad doesn't give a memory capacity?  Or did I overlook it?

 

Memory Built-in Memory 32GB [NAND] External Memory microSD (Max 32GB) x2

post #6815 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayandjohn View Post
 


Wonder why the ad doesn't give a memory capacity?  Or did I overlook it?

 

Memory Built-in Memory 32GB [NAND] External Memory microSD (Max 32GB) x2


In fact it's probably 64 GB x2.  With firmware updates the original AK100 is.

post #6816 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 


In fact it's probably 64 GB x2.  With firmware updates the original AK100 is.

If you go to the AK100 thread others report the 128 GB microSD works as well.  I only have the 64GB in mine and it works perfectly.

post #6817 of 21783
I imagine 128gig will work, I was just pasting the line they missed
post #6818 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
 

 

Memory Built-in Memory 32GB [NAND] External Memory microSD (Max 32GB) x2


You are right... it says that in the next-to-last line.  Sorry I missed It!

post #6819 of 21783

FYI, to those following Buy Sonic, Sonic Electronix is its parent company. Arguably, Sonic Electronix is one of the best online retailers I have dealt with aside from B&H Photo Video and Sweetwater. At least Buy Sonic isn't another pitiful excuse of a company like Dakmart or a-certain-group-buying-racket-that-shall-not-be-named.

post #6820 of 21783
I bought a PRS guitar from Sweetwater back in 08 and they check up on me every 3 months now with the same person who helped me way back when.
post #6821 of 21783

The HIFIMAN  HE-500 HEADPHONES **DEMO** from MusicDirect for $525:

 

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-64323-hifiman-he-500-headphones-demo.aspx

post #6822 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

The HIFIMAN  HE-500 HEADPHONES **DEMO** from MusicDirect for $525:

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-64323-hifiman-he-500-headphones-demo.aspx
Not really a deal as people struggle to sell used ones for $450 on the forums here.
post #6823 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

Open box store demo Beyerdynamic T5 p from ProAudioStar by way of eBay for $689:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-T5-p-tp5-Audiophile-Headphones-T5p-Tesla-PROAUDIOSTAR-B-JJ-/400752389822?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item5d4eb42ebe

Bought it. I called them up and they told me, it's basically brand new. Can't go wrong with half price deal> Thank you for the tip.

post #6824 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonido View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

The HIFIMAN  HE-500 HEADPHONES **DEMO** from MusicDirect for $525:

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-64323-hifiman-he-500-headphones-demo.aspx
Not really a deal as people struggle to sell used ones for $450 on the forums here.


You may not think so, but the relavent context is other third party commercial sellers.  Oh...and it comes with a "Full Manufacturer's Warranty".

post #6825 of 21783
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladzakhar View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

Open box store demo Beyerdynamic T5 p from ProAudioStar by way of eBay for $689:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-T5-p-tp5-Audiophile-Headphones-T5p-Tesla-PROAUDIOSTAR-B-JJ-/400752389822?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item5d4eb42ebe

Bought it. I called them up and they told me, it's basically brand new. Can't go wrong with half price deal> Thank you for the tip.


Happy to help--enjoy your new can.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)