or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 452

post #6766 of 21786

http://www.headphone.com/collections/on-sale/products/hifiman-he-560-b-stock

 

HE560 B-stock - $750. 

post #6767 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

"Like new" D2000 from new Amazon third party seller for $290:

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MVEC0Q

should I and be wowed moresrh840 and crossfadelp that are currently in my collection?

post #6768 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

"Like new" D2000 from new Amazon third party seller for $290:

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MVEC0Q

should I and be wowed moresrh840 and crossfadelp that are currently in my collection?

 

Most would say yes, but these are big stay at home cans.  You make the call and this should help you:

 

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/luscious-denon-ah-d2000-ah-d50000-and-ah-d7000

post #6769 of 21786
http://www.audioadvisor.com/HiFiMan-HE-6-Headphones/productinfo/1HMHE6/#.U_VkVFWCOK0

Someone buy this for the love of god! Must be a price mistake...

HE-6 Demo - $666
post #6770 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiSam View Post

They leak that bad, huh?  Interesting.  Well, they stopped the deal before I got in on it and that's fine.  It'll come around again.  Found them for $20 more without much effort ($1199).  

What are you using now?  I don't think I can live with a super bright reference can...  I'm running a Woo WA7 amp and I like the kinda between solid state and tube feel it provides.  Looking for a nice deal on something above a mid-pack can.  Currently have the B&O H6's and the AT M50X's.  Both great but I want to try something higher up the food chain to see if it's worth it for me.

HS

When the wife is in the family room I switch to either Denon D7100 or D600. Both isolate very well and don't leak.
post #6771 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscotchguy View Post

http://www.audioadvisor.com/HiFiMan-HE-6-Headphones/productinfo/1HMHE6/#.U_VkVFWCOK0

Someone buy this for the love of god! Must be a price mistake...

HE-6 Demo - $666


Tempting as I just recently got a Bakoon HPA-01 amp that could drive it well. Still with further thought a used pair shouldn't be too difficult to acquire for about $100 more maybe.

post #6772 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscotchguy View Post

http://www.audioadvisor.com/HiFiMan-HE-6-Headphones/productinfo/1HMHE6/#.U_VkVFWCOK0

Someone buy this for the love of god! Must be a price mistake...

HE-6 Demo - $666

There's more than one. What

post #6773 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil3nce View Post

There's more than one. What

Maybe a sign of Hifiman getting close to announce their HE-6 successor? Muawahahah
post #6774 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonido View Post
 


Tempting as I just recently got a Bakoon HPA-01 amp that could drive it well. Still with further thought a used pair shouldn't be too difficult to acquire for about $100 more maybe.

It'll be 800$ plus for sure.

post #6775 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscotchguy View Post


Maybe a sign of Hifiman getting close to announce their HE-6 successor? Muawahahah

Well, 6 bills and a half for the HE-6. I really can't complain :P

Looks like you have a HD800 as well. Are you content with the HE-4s?

post #6776 of 21786

It smells like there will be a new HiFiMan flagship can in the near future.

post #6777 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil3nce View Post
 

It'll be 800$ plus for sure.

 

Well a brief glance at classifieds showed someone recently looking for direct trade with Shure SE846, which can be gotten for $800 new, and he didn't mention new or used. Also his pair came aftermarket cables. Anyways not to rain on your parade, it's a great deal! Haha it's probably more of me trying to convince myself why not to get. I definitely can't afford it right now with the recent Bakoon purchase :p. What amp are you gonna use to drive it, or just gonna get it first and worry about proper amping later?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

It smells like there will be a new HiFiMan flagship can in the near future.

 

I do hope so, and I'm sure it'll be more easily driven given the trend they're going towards. I'd love a cheaper HE-6 eventually to pair with my Bakoon.


Edited by Sonido - 8/20/14 at 8:43pm
post #6778 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

It smells like there will be a new HiFiMan flagship can in the near future.

Or they just wanted to move a few units. Regardless, an amazing deal :D

post #6779 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonido View Post
 

 

Well a brief glance at classifieds showed someone recently looking for direct trade with Shure SE846, which can be gotten for $800 new, and he didn't mention new or used. Also his pair came aftermarket cables. Anyways not to rain on your parade, it's a great deal! Haha it's probably more of me trying to convince myself why not to get. I definitely can't afford it right now with the recent Bakoon purchase :p. What amp are you gonna use to drive it, or just gonna get it first and worry about proper amping later?

 

 

I do hope so, and I'm sure it'll be more easily driven given the trend they're going towards. I'd love a cheaper HE-6 eventually to pair with my Bakoon.

Like I said, you'll be hard pressed to find any under $800

Really, it's a great deal simply based on how much they go for new/MSRP. 

Beta22 will drive it fine. I'm using a Concero/Herus DAC :D

post #6780 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post


When the wife is in the family room I switch to either Denon D7100 or D600. Both isolate very well and don't leak.

 

Thanks for sharing, O.  The D7100's...is all that silver material plastic or aluminum?  I've seen them on the net several times but never in person.  They're clearly a high end can given the price point, mahogany, etc... but they look plasticy in the pics...can't tell.

 

HS

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)