Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 46
Gear mentioned in this thread:
take monster at vision.ca for 98
or ie 60 for 140 at ncix
i know they are not that good but atleast u can sell monsters for profit
Difficult to sell monster product on forms, for flake fears
i agree but serial number will put everything to rest as will the bill that will come with it
will be difficult to sell on ebay though,,,more like within the city limits so that person can check out himself
2 hours earlier the site was showing both pro copper and miles davis trumpet at 98
PLEASE NOTE: This item is now sold out online and in-store.
That is the note I get. Its a shame. I was going to buy it today but I guess I was too late.
The one deal I was about to jump on was the AC Gear's deal for the DT 1350, which I could have gotten because I caught it while the things were in stock, but I checked Beyerdynamic's list of dealers and AC Gears was not listed. Oh well, it seems that there are problems with that headphone, sound quality wise as well as construction. I am going to hold on to my HD25s and Amperiors.
Do you any more Meelec codes? This is a great deal. I just placed my order for the 161P.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 15 seconds ago
- › Hello everyone and first head amp suggestions! 42 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 58 seconds ago
- › Introduction and 2 Recommendations! 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] DT880 250 ohm Pro 2 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Hello everybody and thanks for the information i need help finding... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 - Massive Price Drop 3 minutes ago
- › Intro and request for help. Warning. I like "fun" headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2