Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
T-PEOS is at it again… this time with the intention of pleasing the consumer market by offering an excellent sounding earphone without breaking the bank. The Altone 200 is the latest 3-way...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 46
Gear mentioned in this thread:
take monster at vision.ca for 98
or ie 60 for 140 at ncix
i know they are not that good but atleast u can sell monsters for profit
Difficult to sell monster product on forms, for flake fears
i agree but serial number will put everything to rest as will the bill that will come with it
will be difficult to sell on ebay though,,,more like within the city limits so that person can check out himself
2 hours earlier the site was showing both pro copper and miles davis trumpet at 98
PLEASE NOTE: This item is now sold out online and in-store.
That is the note I get. Its a shame. I was going to buy it today but I guess I was too late.
The one deal I was about to jump on was the AC Gear's deal for the DT 1350, which I could have gotten because I caught it while the things were in stock, but I checked Beyerdynamic's list of dealers and AC Gears was not listed. Oh well, it seems that there are problems with that headphone, sound quality wise as well as construction. I am going to hold on to my HD25s and Amperiors.
Do you any more Meelec codes? This is a great deal. I just placed my order for the 161P.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 31 seconds ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Saturday, July 26th, 2014) - part of CanMania @... 1 minute ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › Good Skrillex headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Ipod 5th generation 80gb Classic - Where can i find a case ! 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. Phase 2: SmartPower how, why and what it... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NW-ZX1 Review 4 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › T-Peos Altone200 by d marc0
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)