Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 46
Gear mentioned in this thread:
take monster at vision.ca for 98
or ie 60 for 140 at ncix
i know they are not that good but atleast u can sell monsters for profit
Difficult to sell monster product on forms, for flake fears
i agree but serial number will put everything to rest as will the bill that will come with it
will be difficult to sell on ebay though,,,more like within the city limits so that person can check out himself
2 hours earlier the site was showing both pro copper and miles davis trumpet at 98
PLEASE NOTE: This item is now sold out online and in-store.
That is the note I get. Its a shame. I was going to buy it today but I guess I was too late.
The one deal I was about to jump on was the AC Gear's deal for the DT 1350, which I could have gotten because I caught it while the things were in stock, but I checked Beyerdynamic's list of dealers and AC Gears was not listed. Oh well, it seems that there are problems with that headphone, sound quality wise as well as construction. I am going to hold on to my HD25s and Amperiors.
Do you any more Meelec codes? This is a great deal. I just placed my order for the 161P.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 seconds ago
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 24 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 40 seconds ago
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › A more comfortable alternative to the Dunu DN-1000 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 4 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 4 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 7 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3