or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 419

post #6271 of 21236

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro White New $129.00 (3left)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-Custom-One-Pro-WHITE-Close-Back-Professional-Headphone-/301250907296?pt

post #6272 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post
 

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro White New $129.00 (3left)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-Custom-One-Pro-WHITE-Close-Back-Professional-Headphone-/301250907296?pt

impressive price. cheapest new from amazon was back in nov for $160. ProAudio is an authorized Beyer dealer, too. 


Edited by imackler - 7/21/14 at 11:37am
post #6273 of 21236

Can we post from our own classifieds? There's a Sennheiser HD700 for sale there, freshly returned from Sennheiser to fix a driver issue. The cans look to be in perfect condition, but they don't have the outer box, just the case they came in. The guy is selling them for $575 shipped to CONUS. Sounds like a good deal to me. Here's the link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/727220/sennheiser-hd700

post #6274 of 21236
I'd assume posting your own deals, considering we have an entire section for sales, is probably not a great idea.
post #6275 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

I'd assume posting your own deals, considering we have an entire section for sales, is probably not a great idea.

That's what I was thinking.. This isn't one of mine though. Just thought it was a pretty good deal on something that now is pretty much like new.

post #6276 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

I'd assume posting your own deals, considering we have an entire section for sales, is probably not a great idea.

Yeah. If that became a standard practice, it would flood this thread and make it unusable for keeping track of offsite deals.
Edited by cel4145 - 7/21/14 at 1:04pm
post #6277 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripple1 View Post
 

Can we post from our own classifieds? There's a Sennheiser HD700 for sale there, freshly returned from Sennheiser to fix a driver issue. The cans look to be in perfect condition, but they don't have the outer box, just the case they came in. The guy is selling them for $575 shipped to CONUS. Sounds like a good deal to me. Here's the link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/727220/sennheiser-hd700


In scale of 1-100%, how much HD800 is the HD700? :deadhorse:

post #6278 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripple1 View Post
 

Can we post from our own classifieds? There's a Sennheiser HD700 for sale there, freshly returned from Sennheiser to fix a driver issue. The cans look to be in perfect condition, but they don't have the outer box, just the case they came in. The guy is selling them for $575 shipped to CONUS. Sounds like a good deal to me. Here's the link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/727220/sennheiser-hd700


In scale of 1-100%, how much HD800 is the HD700? :deadhorse:

 

They're not exactly "dad and junior".  See:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-58-headphones-compared-update-audeze-lcd-2-revision-2-6-4-13#user_HD800

 

and

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/634201/battle-of-the-flagships-58-headphones-compared-update-audeze-lcd-2-revision-2-6-4-13#user_HD700

post #6279 of 21236

I would imagine that any regular deals thread checker is also a for sales checker. Maybe not, but I personally like having them separate. Sure. Who wouldn't like a little extra publicity for a for sale thread? But on the other hand, the potential for abuse, the arguing about what is a good deal for a used item, the potential listing here of every listing there, etc. is probably not worth it. 

post #6280 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post


Must.....resist...more...

By the way, whats the difference in SQ between the on-ear and over the ear Momentums? Also comfort wise...


If the over ear momentums fit your ears, they're superior in every way (in my opinion)

However a lot of people have complained that the over-ears aren't large enough  :/

post #6281 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

I would imagine that any regular deals thread checker is also a for sales checker. Maybe not, but I personally like having them separate. Sure. Who wouldn't like a little extra publicity for a for sale thread? But on the other hand, the potential for abuse, the arguing about what is a good deal for a used item, the potential listing here of every listing there, etc. is probably not worth it. 

Yep. Some people that are self-posting would bump their posting again here, repeatedly, if the item didn't sell.

Better would be to have a separate "for sales forum" discussion thread if there is a real need for it or interest in it. Then those that are interested in it could subscribe to it, too. No need to combine it into this one smily_headphones1.gif
post #6282 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post


Yep. Some people that are self-posting would bump their posting again here, repeatedly, if the item didn't sell.

Better would be to have a separate "for sales forum" discussion thread if there is a real need for it or interest in it. Then those that are interested in it could subscribe to it, too. No need to combine it into this one smily_headphones1.gif

yep keep your damn classifieds in the damn classifieds section and don't bump unless you've waited a decent amount of time.  

post #6283 of 21236

If it's an actual deal where as people are saving even beyond the standard used prices, I don't see as to why not post here.

post #6284 of 21236
Because we have an entire section of head fi dedicated to those sales already. It would be redundant, and can be easily abused.
post #6285 of 21236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

Because we have an entire section of head fi dedicated to those sales already. It would be redundant, and can be easily abused.

It most definitely would be abused. Can I start? I have a few items for sale in the classifieds. evil_smiley.gif

And if there were rules about it in the first post in this thread, people wouldn't necessarily read the rules, as has been repeatedly demonstrated when it comes to other rules (lol).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)