Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 396

post #5926 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzziekiwi View Post
 

Really? Wow. Didn't think they would be like that.

Are they going to ship you new ones? 

 

No. They offered like $25 in return or to pay for shipping back. So they handled it fine, but imo $175 w/ a 90 day warranty and damaged box is not worth it. 

post #5927 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

The Fostex TH600 Headphones with ST300 Headphone Stand Bundle from Sonic Sense (free to sign up) member price of $672:

http://www.sonicsense.com/shop-by/headphones/studio/fostex-th-600-headphones-with-st300-headphone-stand-bundle.html

Great cans and value, there.
post #5928 of 7152
Koss has 25% off at their site, code USA25
post #5929 of 7152
iBasso DX50 $199.95 on Amazon. Only 6 left in stock. I just ordered one smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J6RVQJM/
post #5930 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

iBasso DX50 $199.95 on Amazon. Only 6 left in stock. I just ordered one smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J6RVQJM/

Wow. That's quite the deal. If my classic were on the fritz, I'd be all over that. 

post #5931 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

Wow. That's quite the deal. If my classic were on the fritz, I'd be all over that. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

iBasso DX50 $199.95 on Amazon. Only 6 left in stock. I just ordered one smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J6RVQJM/

Does anyone knows if it can play ALAC files?

post #5932 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarti View Post

Does anyone knows if it can play ALAC files?

I think it's supposed to (google it). If you Rockbox it, I'm sure it would.
post #5933 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiSam View Post

Noble B-day sale.  20% off all IEM's and CIEM's for 24 hours.  Starts June 30 11:59pm PST.

http://nobleaudio.com/


biggrin.gif

HS
You don't understand how hard it was to stop myself from getting the Noble FR. The pain is real.
post #5934 of 7152
Quote:
 Does anyone knows if it can play ALAC files?

I own both the X3 and the DX50 and they both can play ALAC files with no problems at all.

post #5935 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibs63 View Post

I own both the X3 and the DX50 and they both can play ALAC files with no problems at all.

Please give a few words on your impressions of the sound quality/signature of these two.

Thanks!
post #5936 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post


Please give a few words on your impressions of the sound quality/signature of these two.

Thanks!

http://bit.ly/1jGSX6Y

post #5937 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

http://bit.ly/1jGSX6Y
But... but... which link do I click? frown.gif
wink.gif
post #5938 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEleventy View Post


But... but... which link do I click? frown.gif
wink.gif

Start from top...  Wait!!!!  Am I your mom?  You figure it out!  lol

 

 

Logitech UE 6000 Active Noise Canceling Headphones (recertified) ~$40

https://www.tanga.com/deals/15dd02cb5644%2Flogitech-ue-6000-active-noise-canceling-headphones?internal_campaign=front_page_daily_deals

post #5939 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehurts View Post

Start from top...  Wait!!!!  Am I your mom?  You figure it out!  lol

 



Logitech UE 6000 Active Noise Canceling Headphones (recertified) ~$40



https://www.tanga.com/deals/15dd02cb5644%2Flogitech-ue-6000-active-noise-canceling-headphones?internal_campaign=front_page_daily_deals

Do you guys know if the mini remote works with android phones? I have an htc sensation 4g. Either way, great deal on these headphones and i want them lol
post #5940 of 7152
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post



Do you guys know if the mini remote works with android phones? I have an htc sensation 4g. Either way, great deal on these headphones and i want them lol

Worked with my Nexus 5 when I had it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)