or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 370

post #5536 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireboy View Post


No such thing as fake Senn's so maybe bricks? They're worth a few bucks?

You've obviously never been on AliExpress.. Plenty of fake Senns there.

post #5537 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireboy View Post

No such thing as fake Senn's so maybe bricks? They're worth a few bucks?

Ummmm, yes there are. Look around on the site, there are plenty of people who have been burned buying fakes.
post #5538 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireboy View Post

No such thing as fake Senn's so maybe bricks? They're worth a few bucks?

I've seen fake HD598s, 600s and 650s on ebay before, so a fake HD800 wouldn't shock me.
post #5539 of 21250
How about that, ddidnt know.

Fingers crossed on a fake, over a brick. Would like to see how good of a job the counterfeiters do.
post #5540 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post


I've seen fake HD598s, 600s and 650s on ebay before, so a fake HD800 wouldn't shock me.


Might make a wicked host for transplanting though:D

post #5541 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireboy View Post

I buy lottery tickets too.

This one has a 50% chance.


Not sure where you got that 50%. My guess is that you have a better chance with that lottery ticket.

post #5542 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 


Not sure where you got that 50%. My guess is that you have a better chance with that lottery ticket.

 

haha. Yeah, while I wish him luck, I don't think his chances are that good. But maybe, just maybe… if he's REALLY lucky, he'll get the P-P-P-Powerbook!!!

post #5543 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireboy View Post


Well, it's been shipped. Will it be a rock or something else????




 


This deserves it's own thread... "The $100 HD800" Keep us posted and let us know what happens. Maybe even start a new thread!

Why is there no official 'fake headphones' thread?

post #5544 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post


This deserves it's own thread... "The $100 HD800" Keep us posted and let us know what happens. Maybe even start a new thread!


Why is there no official 'fake headphones' thread?

They're Illegal.
post #5545 of 21250
You can go to jail for a thread? tongue.gif
post #5546 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

You can go to jail for a thread? tongue.gif

 

The way things get around here, sometimes, they'd be sending people to headphone jail if one existed... :tongue:

post #5547 of 21250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post
 

 

The way things get around here, sometimes, they'd be sending people to headphone jail if one existed... :tongue:

 

I think the Head-Fi equivalent would be Currawong stepping in and locking the thread for good, lol.

post #5548 of 21250

post #5549 of 21250
Japanese Hi-Fi boutique Musica Acoustics is offering 10% off site-wide  this weekend with coupon code 131313 . Code is valid through June 16th. In addition, orders of $100 or more will receive a free pair of Fischer Audio earphones – choose either the Consonance V2 or Eterna V2 with mic/remote (this can be done by either adding an appropriate note on paypal or sending Musica Acoustics me a email with subject line “Free gift”). 
 
10% off is not a huge discount but most high-end earphones rarely if ever go one sale. After coupon code, this is the lowest price we’ve seen on sets such as the EarSonics S-EM6 and Ortofon e-Q5. With the free Fischer earphones factored in, it makes for a pretty good deal.
post #5550 of 21250

TDK BA200 for $138 and free shipping? Is this a deal? I know it isn't Ross or TJ Maxx, but it isn't $200 either..

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/300899428806?lpid=82

 

EDIT: coming from Hong Kong - unsure if there are fakes of this floating around...


Edited by Ivabign - 6/15/14 at 11:34am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)