Why not someone pull the trigger? It's only a scam, no biggie
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2,...
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 366
Gear mentioned in this thread:
So, you're saying that I should NOT click BUY, right???
The seller has the hd700 and hd800 for $100 as well. I assumed it was a scam, and I was going to post the price just so others can say they once saw them going for that amount. Since the seller has everything going for $100, I assume it's incompetence and now feel bad for them. They're going to get some serious negative feedback before they sell one item. Of course, if it's a scam, they deserve it.
Edited by Soundsgoodtome - 6/10/14 at 8:25pm
Sennheiser CX 890i Headset for $45 (Coupon Code: CMGPE3TN): http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_58545/Sennheiser-CX-890I-in-Ear-Earphones.html
Sennheiser HD-419 for $30 (Coupon Code: T6JPT): http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_57759/Sennheiser-HD419-Over-The-Ear-Portable-Headphones-East-Version.html
Sennheiser RS-220 Wireless for $300 (Coupon Code: RS229): http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_58452/Sennheiser-RS-220-Wireless-Over-the-Ear-Headphones-East.html
I paid $29 the other day and not sure yet if that was even that great of a deal now that i have the sound magic e10s and e30s. Edit why would they include an ad for the newsletter to people already subscribed to newsletter? Seems weird
Edited by mamamia88 - 6/11/14 at 8:46am
v-moda crossfade on lightning sale, $89.99
|Current||$89||Jun 10, 2014|
|Highest *||$249.99||Apr 20, 2012|
|Lowest *||$69.99||Dec 08, 2013|
Thanks..... I need these like a hole in the head. Couldn't resist the price
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony CD3000 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Which headphones to buy? I have a few requirements. 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › For what headphone do I really need an amp? 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Any recommendation of great Balanced headphone? 7 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › (HP Recommendation) Closed-Back Headphones Under 300€ With Special... 8 minutes ago
- › Damping Mechanical Resonance Distortion of STAX and other phones... 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2