or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 347

post #5191 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahigh View Post
 

That's a good price for a new Shure SRH1540. I had one for a short time and liked the sound very much, but I had channel imbalance at low volumes with my amp and so back it went. I paid a little over $390 for a used one from Amazon Warehouse, so $424 for a new pair is IMO a nice deal.

got error message from frontendaudio site saying the discount code wasnt valid on shure 1540 headphones.  wdf??

post #5192 of 20935
I tried yesterday and the code worked.
post #5193 of 20935
Sennheiser hd439 for 49$ with code : HD439Winner

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/on-ear-headphones-audio-hd-439
post #5194 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbluenewmexico View Post
 

got error message from frontendaudio site saying the discount code wasnt valid on shure 1540 headphones.  wdf??


 Make sure there are no spaces after you put the discount in. That will give you an error message.  I noticed that happened to me a couple of times when I was testing the code for the posting.

post #5195 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by wormsdriver View Post
 

Used Beyerdynamic T5p on Amazon Warehouse Deals for $585.03...


Thanks, I owned these at one time, sold them, then missed them.

post #5196 of 20935

Kind of as specialty item for those going to sleep with earphones on, at Touch of Modern $40 + $8 shipping. I know nothing about these except what is given in the description. Here is part of it:

 

"Bring your favorite music to bed with Bedphones, the headphones designed for sleep. At less than 1/4" thick, Bedphones are the thinnest headphones in the world and lie flat against your ear so you'll barely feel them between you and your pillow."

 

Remember, don't expect quick shipment from Touch of Modern.

post #5197 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtar View Post

...

 

Remember, don't expect quick shipment from Touch of Modern.

 

Or any group buy site.

post #5198 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
 

 

Or any group buy site.

It's not a group buy site. There are plenty of deal sites that have slow shipping.

post #5199 of 20935
Just purchased the hd439. Thank you so much for posting that coupon code. I had the 439's a few years back but exchanged them for the hd558's and regretted it.
post #5200 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXun View Post

Just purchased the hd439. Thank you so much for posting that coupon code. I had the 439's a few years back but exchanged them for the hd558's and regretted it.

Ha, I'm the opposite. 

post #5201 of 20935
Same, found I did not like the 439 whatsoever
post #5202 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

Momentum On ear for $139.95 shipped from Sennheiser: https://sennheiserepp.com/wkndevent/event?u=1832&go=2214515 Available in pink, ivory and blue. 

I couldn't even look at it due to maximum number of link uses:

 

"Maximum logins reached please enter your email to get a new activation link."

post #5203 of 20935
@VeXun Happy to help! Enjoy your new HD439 smily_headphones1.gif
post #5204 of 20935
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtar View Post
 

Kind of as specialty item for those going to sleep with earphones on, at Touch of Modern $40 + $8 shipping. I know nothing about these except what is given in the description. Here is part of it:

 

"Bring your favorite music to bed with Bedphones, the headphones designed for sleep. At less than 1/4" thick, Bedphones are the thinnest headphones in the world and lie flat against your ear so you'll barely feel them between you and your pillow."

 

Remember, don't expect quick shipment from Touch of Modern.

Those look interesting - TOM always has cool stuff - but the design has them loosely resting on one's ears, which is kind of strange. There are some reviews on Amazon. If you want a pair of 'phones that you can take to bed with you, try to snag a pair of Incase Sonics (+/-$80 on Ebay). They are, by far the most comfortable headphones I have ever worn and have fallen asleep with them many times - even laying on my side. They also sound pretty darn good and it is shame Incase is no longer producing them.

post #5205 of 20935
Grabbed a pair of M-Audio BX8 D2 at guitar center for <$320 with tax. Not sure if it was local or widespread, but it isn't on the website. I bought them in Louisville, Kentucky.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)