DAM! I checked earlier today and didnt see this :(....Oh well enjoy the headphones :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 327
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What source are you running them from?
I'm excited to try them out..
Cowon J3, and Clip+ (when cycling in a non motorized vehicle park). I have a couple of Sony players also, but haven't had the chance to try them, yet. I'm sure you will be impressed as I am! As I mentioned, I can't get over the clarity.....good separation, and balance between bass, mid, and treble also.
HRT Microstreamer open box "Like New" from third party seller with 98% rating. $149
Debating whether I should grab this for work... but first come first served!
A few more options
Alpha, from Buydig.com.....the deal was mentioned here last week. Thanks to the poster!! Buydig had the same deal before, but I missed it.......I didn't miss it this time.
I have no idea what the difference is....but I'm happy with the alphas.
I found the ADV to bass heavy and dark and to subdued in the treble range for my tastes, especially at it's original retail price. At the price you paid they would be OK.
Edited by dweaver - 5/13/14 at 8:28pm
WoW......I thought that the highs were very sparkly.....and they were not base heavy, at all. By the way, I do enjoy a good tight base, but I'm definitely not a basehead.
To my taste, they're a LOT more than ok for the price that I paid.....one of thew better IEM deals that I've had.
By the way, I was a little concerned about the fit........over the ear and different shape, but once they were in they stayed in, better than other "regular" IEMs.....good for those "on the go." I wore them in excess of one hour (closer to two), with no comfort problems.
They came with several sizes of silicon and foamy tips. I quickly tried the foamy tips but on initial audition, preferred the silicon.....they're the ones that gave what I described as a sparkly, clear sound.......maybe it was the tips?
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 second ago
- › alessandro ms2i no clamping force? 47 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Question about Bluetooth transfer 3 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for the amps that do it all! 7 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 8 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 9 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3