DAM! I checked earlier today and didnt see this :(....Oh well enjoy the headphones :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 327
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What source are you running them from?
I'm excited to try them out..
Cowon J3, and Clip+ (when cycling in a non motorized vehicle park). I have a couple of Sony players also, but haven't had the chance to try them, yet. I'm sure you will be impressed as I am! As I mentioned, I can't get over the clarity.....good separation, and balance between bass, mid, and treble also.
HRT Microstreamer open box "Like New" from third party seller with 98% rating. $149
Debating whether I should grab this for work... but first come first served!
A few more options
Alpha, from Buydig.com.....the deal was mentioned here last week. Thanks to the poster!! Buydig had the same deal before, but I missed it.......I didn't miss it this time.
I have no idea what the difference is....but I'm happy with the alphas.
I found the ADV to bass heavy and dark and to subdued in the treble range for my tastes, especially at it's original retail price. At the price you paid they would be OK.
Edited by dweaver - 5/13/14 at 8:28pm
WoW......I thought that the highs were very sparkly.....and they were not base heavy, at all. By the way, I do enjoy a good tight base, but I'm definitely not a basehead.
To my taste, they're a LOT more than ok for the price that I paid.....one of thew better IEM deals that I've had.
By the way, I was a little concerned about the fit........over the ear and different shape, but once they were in they stayed in, better than other "regular" IEMs.....good for those "on the go." I wore them in excess of one hour (closer to two), with no comfort problems.
They came with several sizes of silicon and foamy tips. I quickly tried the foamy tips but on initial audition, preferred the silicon.....they're the ones that gave what I described as a sparkly, clear sound.......maybe it was the tips?
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone found their headphone nirvana yet? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 8 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 9 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica AD2000X 9 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)