DAM! I checked earlier today and didnt see this :(....Oh well enjoy the headphones :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 327
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What source are you running them from?
I'm excited to try them out..
Cowon J3, and Clip+ (when cycling in a non motorized vehicle park). I have a couple of Sony players also, but haven't had the chance to try them, yet. I'm sure you will be impressed as I am! As I mentioned, I can't get over the clarity.....good separation, and balance between bass, mid, and treble also.
HRT Microstreamer open box "Like New" from third party seller with 98% rating. $149
Debating whether I should grab this for work... but first come first served!
A few more options
Alpha, from Buydig.com.....the deal was mentioned here last week. Thanks to the poster!! Buydig had the same deal before, but I missed it.......I didn't miss it this time.
I have no idea what the difference is....but I'm happy with the alphas.
I found the ADV to bass heavy and dark and to subdued in the treble range for my tastes, especially at it's original retail price. At the price you paid they would be OK.
Edited by dweaver - 5/13/14 at 8:28pm
WoW......I thought that the highs were very sparkly.....and they were not base heavy, at all. By the way, I do enjoy a good tight base, but I'm definitely not a basehead.
To my taste, they're a LOT more than ok for the price that I paid.....one of thew better IEM deals that I've had.
By the way, I was a little concerned about the fit........over the ear and different shape, but once they were in they stayed in, better than other "regular" IEMs.....good for those "on the go." I wore them in excess of one hour (closer to two), with no comfort problems.
They came with several sizes of silicon and foamy tips. I quickly tried the foamy tips but on initial audition, preferred the silicon.....they're the ones that gave what I described as a sparkly, clear sound.......maybe it was the tips?
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Omaha, NE Meet - AUGUST 22 (Saturday) @ Custom Electronics 14 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 24 seconds ago
- › hello, my name is Friendly and I am a wannabe-audiophiliac. 25 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 28 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Budget mid centric IEM 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3