DAM! I checked earlier today and didnt see this :(....Oh well enjoy the headphones :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 327
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What source are you running them from?
I'm excited to try them out..
Cowon J3, and Clip+ (when cycling in a non motorized vehicle park). I have a couple of Sony players also, but haven't had the chance to try them, yet. I'm sure you will be impressed as I am! As I mentioned, I can't get over the clarity.....good separation, and balance between bass, mid, and treble also.
HRT Microstreamer open box "Like New" from third party seller with 98% rating. $149
Debating whether I should grab this for work... but first come first served!
A few more options
Alpha, from Buydig.com.....the deal was mentioned here last week. Thanks to the poster!! Buydig had the same deal before, but I missed it.......I didn't miss it this time.
I have no idea what the difference is....but I'm happy with the alphas.
I found the ADV to bass heavy and dark and to subdued in the treble range for my tastes, especially at it's original retail price. At the price you paid they would be OK.
Edited by dweaver - 5/13/14 at 8:28pm
WoW......I thought that the highs were very sparkly.....and they were not base heavy, at all. By the way, I do enjoy a good tight base, but I'm definitely not a basehead.
To my taste, they're a LOT more than ok for the price that I paid.....one of thew better IEM deals that I've had.
By the way, I was a little concerned about the fit........over the ear and different shape, but once they were in they stayed in, better than other "regular" IEMs.....good for those "on the go." I wore them in excess of one hour (closer to two), with no comfort problems.
They came with several sizes of silicon and foamy tips. I quickly tried the foamy tips but on initial audition, preferred the silicon.....they're the ones that gave what I described as a sparkly, clear sound.......maybe it was the tips?
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 3 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 34 seconds ago
- › Beginner in need for some help 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17K Review 44 seconds ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 1 minute ago
- › Dual Dynamic Comparison: Havi, TTPOD, JVC, Brainwavz 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Best imaging for movies? 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3