DAM! I checked earlier today and didnt see this :(....Oh well enjoy the headphones :P
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 327
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What source are you running them from?
I'm excited to try them out..
Cowon J3, and Clip+ (when cycling in a non motorized vehicle park). I have a couple of Sony players also, but haven't had the chance to try them, yet. I'm sure you will be impressed as I am! As I mentioned, I can't get over the clarity.....good separation, and balance between bass, mid, and treble also.
HRT Microstreamer open box "Like New" from third party seller with 98% rating. $149
Debating whether I should grab this for work... but first come first served!
A few more options
Alpha, from Buydig.com.....the deal was mentioned here last week. Thanks to the poster!! Buydig had the same deal before, but I missed it.......I didn't miss it this time.
I have no idea what the difference is....but I'm happy with the alphas.
I found the ADV to bass heavy and dark and to subdued in the treble range for my tastes, especially at it's original retail price. At the price you paid they would be OK.
Edited by dweaver - 5/13/14 at 8:28pm
WoW......I thought that the highs were very sparkly.....and they were not base heavy, at all. By the way, I do enjoy a good tight base, but I'm definitely not a basehead.
To my taste, they're a LOT more than ok for the price that I paid.....one of thew better IEM deals that I've had.
By the way, I was a little concerned about the fit........over the ear and different shape, but once they were in they stayed in, better than other "regular" IEMs.....good for those "on the go." I wore them in excess of one hour (closer to two), with no comfort problems.
They came with several sizes of silicon and foamy tips. I quickly tried the foamy tips but on initial audition, preferred the silicon.....they're the ones that gave what I described as a sparkly, clear sound.......maybe it was the tips?
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 5 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 42 seconds ago
- › Direct Optical or USB/DAC, which is best ? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 and HDVA 600 Review 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Review (and comparison with HD600 and K701) 6 minutes ago
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2