or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 325

post #4861 of 21197

Just to make clear, why I said that. $100 is the normal price for 215s. 

 

Earphonesolutions offers discounts through their newsletter, so you can have 215s for a little less many times per year.

 

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/shure-se215.html

post #4862 of 21197

kept the box from my authentic se215 and these just scream fake, The box is missing the serial number. plus the lighting on the singer is too dark.

post #4863 of 21197

HRT Microstreamer open box "Like New" from third party seller with 98% rating.  $149

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00B4YE5BG

 

Debating whether I should grab this for work... but first come first served!

post #4864 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netforce View Post

$35 for the A151p?  Sony xba-1s are like $25 on amazon right now for another single ba.

Ultimate Ears UE600 also hovers around $30.
post #4865 of 21197
The Microstreamer rocks - and that is a great price!
post #4866 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funambulistic View Post

The Microstreamer rocks - and that is a great price!

 

Knowing, OneCall, that might quite possibly be new. It's my guess that they sell new as open box to undercut MSRP. Fine with me! 

post #4867 of 21197

I found the s/n on the inside of the flap once I opened it is that normal for Shure in 2014?

post #4868 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funambulistic View Post

The Microstreamer rocks - and that is a great price!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

 

Knowing, OneCall, that might quite possibly be new. It's my guess that they sell new as open box to undercut MSRP. Fine with me!

 

Anyone know if the Microstreamer will drive Mad Dogs?

post #4869 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
 

 

Anyone know if the Microstreamer will drive Mad Dogs?

 

Yes they will. But many will say that for the Mad Dogs to sound their best, they need some serious watts per channel. On the other hand, I've never heard anything in headfi that someone else has not said will sound better on more expensive or different gear. 

post #4870 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
 

I found the s/n on the inside of the flap once I opened it is that normal for Shure in 2014?

I'd do a google image search. You should see enough examples of SE215 packaging to get a sense if your's is legit. 

post #4871 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

I'd do a google image search. You should see enough examples of SE215 packaging to get a sense if your's is legit. 
I have a box from a legit pair, something is fishy. I'm calling the seller out.
post #4872 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

 

Yes they will. But many will say that for the Mad Dogs to sound their best, they need some serious watts per channel. On the other hand, I've never heard anything in headfi that someone else has not said will sound better on more expensive or different gear.

Well then... maybe I'll hold out for a GO 1000.

post #4873 of 21197

was gonna wait for the price to go lower before sharing, but someone posted on Slickdeals already.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004444O3W/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

 

black AKG Q701 for ~$121 from Amazon Warehouse Deals.

post #4874 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpoor View Post
 

was gonna wait for the price to go lower before sharing, but someone posted on Slickdeals already.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004444O3W/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

 

black AKG Q701 for ~$121 from Amazon Warehouse Deals.


I just noticed that.  It's a FANTASTIC deal for a headphone that's barely different from the $400 K712.  Anyone on the fence should definitely grab one!

post #4875 of 21197
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpoor View Post

was gonna wait for the price to go lower before sharing, but someone posted on Slickdeals already.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004444O3W/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

black AKG Q701 for ~$121 from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Even at full price they have excellent value. At $121 they're a no brainer and probably something I will revisit in the future.

Put it this way, that would be one of my choices if I could only keep one of the many that I've had.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)