Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 324

post #4846 of 7159
The A161p is analytical? That's news to me considering it has a pretty laid back treble. The A151 is supposedly a significant step down from the A161p, which was on sale for $40 around BF last year, so it's not that great of a deal.
Edited by Za Warudo - 5/12/14 at 7:09am
post #4847 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post

The A161p is analytical? That's news to me considering it has a pretty laid back treble. The A151 is supposedly a significant step down from the A161p, which was on sale for $40 around BF last year, so it's that that great of a deal.

I think they're talking about the detailed mid-range on the A161p.
post #4848 of 7159

Beyerdynamic CUSTOM ONE PRO $150 (Free Shipping): http://www.ebay.com/itm/131181030480

 

 

Edit:  Deals Dead


Edited by BloodyPenguin - 5/12/14 at 9:51am
post #4849 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyPenguin View Post
 

Beyerdynamic CUSTOM ONE PRO $150 (Free Shipping): http://www.ebay.com/itm/131181030480

 

lol some dude bought 14 of them 

post #4850 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyPenguin View Post
 

Beyerdynamic CUSTOM ONE PRO $150 (Free Shipping): http://www.ebay.com/itm/131181030480

 

I thought about posting that too. Doesn't appear to be a warranty but seller's feedback is decent...

post #4851 of 7159

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Sound-Monitor-Black/dp/B004PNZFZ8

 

Are these possible fakes being sold by optimum pro audio?


Edited by Gladzilla - 5/12/14 at 10:17am
post #4852 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
 

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Sound-Monitor-Black/dp/B004PNZFZ8

 

Are these possible fakes being sold by optimum pro audio?

No, those normally drop that low.

post #4853 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by cCasper TFG View Post
 

No, those normally drop that low.

Thanks, I ordered a pair last week as a graduation present.  

post #4854 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
 

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Sound-Monitor-Black/dp/B004PNZFZ8

 

Are these possible fakes being sold by optimum pro audio?

I think that's scam. Take a look on seller's feedback

post #4855 of 7159

If I ever see it for a fantastic price, I'm certainly going to give em a try.  I've always been a bit curious how they sound, they seem to be one of the good choices at the 100 range.  The only other things I've heard at that range or higher for IEM is the Ety HF5, Monster Turbine, and Dunu DN-K.

post #4856 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnej View Post
 

I think that's scam. Take a look on seller's feedback.

I will inspect when they arrive today.


Edited by Gladzilla - 5/12/14 at 10:28am
post #4857 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
 

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Sound-Monitor-Black/dp/B004PNZFZ8

 

Are these possible fakes being sold by optimum pro audio?

 

I think around $80 is the right price for 215s.

post #4858 of 7159
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefxes View Post
 

 

I think around $80 is the right price for 215s.

any tell tell way to check for possible fakes?

post #4859 of 7159
No accessories & box just screams fake though.
post #4860 of 7159

Has anyone heart of Shure products being faked? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)