Whats the lowest price that re-400 has been?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You could have gotten 20% off yesterday from acgears w/ free shipping. I'd probably wait for Monday now!
Just wanted to thank whoever posted the deal for the Koss KSC75 headphones on amazon.
Listening to them now and they sound amazing for $10.
As long as they can hold up durability wise I think they may be my new workout cans (lifting not running).
Can't believe these are so cheap, what a steal.
You can use this site to check as long as it has been listed on Amazon or Best Buy.
Hifiman discounts are usually rare and the AC gears deal was probably the lowest that the Re-400 has ever been new.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 11/30/13 at 8:08pm
But first decide if you like them as is after burn in. My understanding is that the mod boosts the treble. Consider also the headband mod if you want to boost the bass. For comfort, you can carefully bend the clips and soak the pads over night.
They cancelled my order for local pick up. I emailed them to say that the headphones are back in stock so why did they
cancel my order and say they are out of stock but I never got a reply...
this is ncix's style =]]
I will refrain from referencing the whole discussions situation after this, but when I see a question like this, it show me just how out of touch and draconian the "no discussions" approach is.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 7 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 40 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 46 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › Westone um3x 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)