Whats the lowest price that re-400 has been?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You could have gotten 20% off yesterday from acgears w/ free shipping. I'd probably wait for Monday now!
Just wanted to thank whoever posted the deal for the Koss KSC75 headphones on amazon.
Listening to them now and they sound amazing for $10.
As long as they can hold up durability wise I think they may be my new workout cans (lifting not running).
Can't believe these are so cheap, what a steal.
You can use this site to check as long as it has been listed on Amazon or Best Buy.
Hifiman discounts are usually rare and the AC gears deal was probably the lowest that the Re-400 has ever been new.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 11/30/13 at 8:08pm
But first decide if you like them as is after burn in. My understanding is that the mod boosts the treble. Consider also the headband mod if you want to boost the bass. For comfort, you can carefully bend the clips and soak the pads over night.
They cancelled my order for local pick up. I emailed them to say that the headphones are back in stock so why did they
cancel my order and say they are out of stock but I never got a reply...
this is ncix's style =]]
I will refrain from referencing the whole discussions situation after this, but when I see a question like this, it show me just how out of touch and draconian the "no discussions" approach is.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 14 seconds ago
- › Stax 007 Omega II MK.I 17 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 20 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Balancing Act Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi) 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Lynx Hilo. DAC. ADC. Headphone amp. LT-USB. Latest firmware. 3 minutes ago
- › The Headphone Driver Pics Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)