Whats the lowest price that re-400 has been?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 31
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You could have gotten 20% off yesterday from acgears w/ free shipping. I'd probably wait for Monday now!
Just wanted to thank whoever posted the deal for the Koss KSC75 headphones on amazon.
Listening to them now and they sound amazing for $10.
As long as they can hold up durability wise I think they may be my new workout cans (lifting not running).
Can't believe these are so cheap, what a steal.
You can use this site to check as long as it has been listed on Amazon or Best Buy.
Hifiman discounts are usually rare and the AC gears deal was probably the lowest that the Re-400 has ever been new.
Edited by KetchupNinja - 11/30/13 at 8:08pm
But first decide if you like them as is after burn in. My understanding is that the mod boosts the treble. Consider also the headband mod if you want to boost the bass. For comfort, you can carefully bend the clips and soak the pads over night.
They cancelled my order for local pick up. I emailed them to say that the headphones are back in stock so why did they
cancel my order and say they are out of stock but I never got a reply...
this is ncix's style =]]
I will refrain from referencing the whole discussions situation after this, but when I see a question like this, it show me just how out of touch and draconian the "no discussions" approach is.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Different impedance. Benefits? 17 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 21 seconds ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 46 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 48 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 7 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 7 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3