or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 264

post #3946 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

The German Maestro GMP 250 from authorized dealer and Amazon third party seller for $111:

 

http://www.amazon.com/German-Maestro-GMP-250-Headphone/dp/B002LVUKEC

 

I went ahead and snagged a pair of these as a gift for my mother.  She was visiting me and tried my DT-880s and realized her amazing quality $~10 IEMs weren't actually that amazing. 

 

Now I just need to find something else to give my friend.  

post #3947 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhazard View Post

The Don Scorpio Bass Colour from China IS the vPulse. They are the OEM. $35

http://penonaudio.com/DONSCORPIO-Bass-Colour

Thanks for the tip on these. I just popped into the thread to see if I could find some new IEMs for my son, who is into dubstep and rap. Good score smily_headphones1.gif
post #3948 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by illyria View Post
 

 

I went ahead and snagged a pair of these as a gift for my mother.  She was visiting me and tried my DT-880s and realized her amazing quality $~10 IEMs weren't actually that amazing. 

 

Now I just need to find something else to give my friend.  

Well, I had recalled hearing good things about the GMP 250s, however, now I can't find anything (quite literally anything) on them.  

 

I don't suppose anyone knows of any reviews on them / what they sound like?  :confused_face_2:

post #3949 of 20718

And..........Finally. ATH A900x for 105.99 at cowboom. Not deal of the day or anything, Ive just been checking regularly the passed couple of days and it has paid off.

 

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1314953/

 

May be deals on other things that are not advertised, I would check if there was something specific you wanted. I understand this has happened before with just this headphone, maybe cowboom runs on a weird cycle, Unfortunately they don't sell many headphones worth looking at, but maybe some computer parts worth checking. 


Edited by jaybird123 - 4/1/14 at 12:21am
post #3950 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

And..........Finally. ATH A900x for 105.99 at cowboom. Not deal of the day or anything, Ive just been checking regularly the passed couple of days and it has paid off.

 

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1314953/

 

May be deals on other things that are not advertised, I would check if there was something specific you wanted. I understand this has happened before with just this headphone, maybe cowboom runs on a weird cycle, Unfortunately they don't sell many headphones worth looking at, but maybe some computer parts worth checking. 

 

Welp, I cancelled the order of the GMP 250s because I previously had my eyes set of these when they went on sale the first time. 

 

And I actually got it this time.  Thank you for posting it.

post #3951 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

And..........Finally. ATH A900x for 105.99 at cowboom. Not deal of the day or anything, Ive just been checking regularly the passed couple of days and it has paid off.

 

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1314953/

 

May be deals on other things that are not advertised, I would check if there was something specific you wanted. I understand this has happened before with just this headphone, maybe cowboom runs on a weird cycle, Unfortunately they don't sell many headphones worth looking at, but maybe some computer parts worth checking. 

Thanks for the headsup on ATH-A900X. Can't believe I missed it a few days ago @ $75. $115 (NY tax sucks) is still a good deal on this though.

post #3952 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by illyria View Post
 

 

Welp, I cancelled the order of the GMP 250s because I previously had my eyes set of these when they went on sale the first time. 

 

And I actually got it this time.  Thank you for posting it.

 

I'm glad someone else will get to get them as well. I'm pretty sure the deal went up at around 3:00 AM, as I embarrassingly have been checking fairly often haha. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click View Post
 

Thanks for the headsup on ATH-A900X. Can't believe I missed it a few days ago @ $75. $115 (NY tax sucks) is still a good deal on this though.

 

Yeah, same tax here in Philly, comes out to almost 115. I just missed the $75 by a tiny margin, but this is still a good deal. 


Edited by jaybird123 - 4/1/14 at 12:35am
post #3953 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

I'm glad someone else will get to get them as well. I'm pretty sure the deal went up at around 3:00 AM, as I embarrassingly have been checking fairly often haha. 

 

Yeah, same tax here in Philly, comes out to almost 115. I just missed the $75 by a tiny margin, but this is still a good deal. 

I missed it at $75 and twice at $106 when it was floating there for a bit..  fourth time is the charm. :D

post #3954 of 20718

LOL back up to $199.

post #3955 of 20718
Good sneak to the few that were able to buy!
post #3956 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click View Post
 

LOL back up to $199.

 

It'll dip back down eventually again. Im surprised they have so much stock of it, as it is no longer manufactured. 

post #3957 of 20718
You have to wonder who they're trying to reel in at this hour. Hawaii??
post #3958 of 20718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post

You have to wonder who they're trying to reel in at this hour. Hawaii??

 

No idea, it is a crazy system they have. Based on this forum and SD, id guess under 10 sold for that price before it changed, likely closer to 6-7. 

post #3959 of 20718

Looks like the A900X is back down tot $106 again.

 

E - price got raised again.


Edited by illyria - 4/1/14 at 1:30am
post #3960 of 20718
dam, why do i keep missing these deal on the a900x...errrggh lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)