Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 258

post #3856 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyp11 View Post

Swear there's never a deal on what I want when I have the money! I need some decent IEMs around $50 I guess


Drat the 30 buck Teacs would have been right up your alley then. Perhaps there may be some coming up in the classifieds.

post #3857 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutnicks View Post
 


Drat the 30 buck Teacs would have been right up your alley then. Perhaps there may be some coming up in the classifieds.

 

*ahem* C'mon son.....http://www.head-fi.org/t/709912/teac-ze-1000-prices-dropped-3-24


Edited by jaybird123 - 3/27/14 at 4:04pm
post #3858 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

Common son.....http://www.head-fi.org/t/709912/teac-ze-1000-prices-dropped-3-24

As supposed to a Rare son?

post #3859 of 6319

[Used] AKG K551 starting from $133.45 (good) to $140.87 (like new) shipped.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009KOTNA0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ


Edited by RoMee - 3/27/14 at 3:48pm
post #3860 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post
 

As supposed to a Rare son?

 

See edit. 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Reaction GIF: happy, pleased, Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear 
post #3861 of 6319
I don't know what y'all mean? And after a little looking I'm leaning towards some Brainwavez R1's, don't think I can push anything else and dual drivers should be nice
post #3862 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyp11 View Post

I don't know what y'all mean? And after a little looking I'm leaning towards some Brainwavez R1's, don't think I can push anything else and dual drivers should be nice

 



Why not get the higher end Brainwavz R3? There are several selling on the Classified for $60-$65. They sound great and are built like a tank.
post #3863 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyp11 View Post

Swear there's never a deal on what I want when I have the money! I need some decent IEMs around $50 I guess


Trust me, it sounds like a 200-300$ IEM:

http://penonaudio.com/HAVI-B3-PRO

post #3864 of 6319
So brainwavez R3 used vs Habi b3? The B3 sounds cool but I like a bit of extra boom and I'd like more tip options without buying extras
post #3865 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post


Trust me, it sounds like a 200-300$ IEM:
http://penonaudio.com/HAVI-B3-PRO

Cannot comment on how much the sound is worth, but I really enjoyed them.

Sat down at a meet and listened back to back against the following FOTM: the on ear martin logans, pistons, and dunu-1000. Even removing price from the equation, I still very much enjoyed the Havi B3.

None of them had that much burn time on them except the Havi, so that could have been in its favor.
post #3866 of 6319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyp11 View Post

So brainwavez R3 used vs Habi b3? The B3 sounds cool but I like a bit of extra boom and I'd like more tip options without buying extras


B3 responds well to bass boost. Otherwise, go for the Pistons at half the price

post #3867 of 6319

The Audeze LCD-X - Demo from Audio Advisor for $1,529:

 

http://www.audioadvisor.com/Audeze-LCD-X-Headphones/productinfo/1AZLCDX/#.UzTagVfDUU9

post #3868 of 6319

Refurbished Sennheiser HD 429s for $19.95 + $5.50 shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009HQTORS/

post #3869 of 6319
JVC HA-FX45S-T-E for $29.24

 

 

Shipped and sold by a third party seller from the UK. 88% feedback

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BZPTM8U/


Edited by RoMee - 3/28/14 at 6:43am
post #3870 of 6319

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E4LGYAG

 

Panasonic RPHT480 $28 at Amazon

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)