Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 250
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Like new" Onkyo ES-FC300 in white and violet from Electronics Expo through Amazon for $77 plus $10 shipping:
For Tyll's review of these Wall of Fame cans see:
Edited by KG Jag - 3/25/14 at 1:49am
UE900s new for $299
I've been waiting for another $199 deal on these to come up (that's available to Austalians / non-US folks) but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. At $300US I'm just not feeling it, given how little time I spend using portables these days. Don't suppose anyone knows any leads?
(Or failing that, can suggest a good 3-4 driver BA IEM in the $200-300 range? E4R seems like possibly a good option, but has never been as low as $200 like the UE900s, I believe?)
Well I got the Fidelio X1 so DT990 are a no for me lol. What I really wanted i guess was something with less bass than the X1 but not lose some of the bass..its hard to explain lol but the X1s soundstage doesnt sound so wide to me, so i need something with a wider soundstage with a detachable cable so i can use a v moda micboom pro
but thanks for the suggesting
I'm actually doing a detachable cable mod on a pair of DT990's next week so that person can use the V-Moda Boom Mic with them.
Not required. Sharepod is a freeware for PC and now MAC users that lets you drag and drop, as well as retrieve music from an iPod.
Edit: Well used to be free. May be $20 now.
Edited by shotgunshane - 3/25/14 at 4:59am
There's other programs that you can use too, my favorites are MediaMonkey and Foobar2000.
There are programs that let you view the directory but I can't remember if it has to be jail broken
I read before that these fall apart in a short time, anyone has any experience with the quality built of the newer ones released?
UE900s new for $299
Does anyone know if these were discontinued? There was some speculation over the holiday season that prices were low because they might be yanked.
That's when they were going for $199. I thinks some folks passed up that deal because of the idea that a new flagship was coming out. Did that happen?
I picked up a pair at that time and like them a lot. One of the easiest to listen to pair of IEMs I've ever owned.
I personally could not justify paying $300 for them, but it might be worth it for some.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need help in planning speaker set-up. (New in speakers..) 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 (CANADA) 4 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2