Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 250
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Like new" Onkyo ES-FC300 in white and violet from Electronics Expo through Amazon for $77 plus $10 shipping:
For Tyll's review of these Wall of Fame cans see:
Edited by KG Jag - 3/25/14 at 1:49am
UE900s new for $299
I've been waiting for another $199 deal on these to come up (that's available to Austalians / non-US folks) but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. At $300US I'm just not feeling it, given how little time I spend using portables these days. Don't suppose anyone knows any leads?
(Or failing that, can suggest a good 3-4 driver BA IEM in the $200-300 range? E4R seems like possibly a good option, but has never been as low as $200 like the UE900s, I believe?)
Well I got the Fidelio X1 so DT990 are a no for me lol. What I really wanted i guess was something with less bass than the X1 but not lose some of the bass..its hard to explain lol but the X1s soundstage doesnt sound so wide to me, so i need something with a wider soundstage with a detachable cable so i can use a v moda micboom pro
but thanks for the suggesting
I'm actually doing a detachable cable mod on a pair of DT990's next week so that person can use the V-Moda Boom Mic with them.
Not required. Sharepod is a freeware for PC and now MAC users that lets you drag and drop, as well as retrieve music from an iPod.
Edit: Well used to be free. May be $20 now.
Edited by shotgunshane - 3/25/14 at 4:59am
There's other programs that you can use too, my favorites are MediaMonkey and Foobar2000.
There are programs that let you view the directory but I can't remember if it has to be jail broken
I read before that these fall apart in a short time, anyone has any experience with the quality built of the newer ones released?
UE900s new for $299
Does anyone know if these were discontinued? There was some speculation over the holiday season that prices were low because they might be yanked.
That's when they were going for $199. I thinks some folks passed up that deal because of the idea that a new flagship was coming out. Did that happen?
I picked up a pair at that time and like them a lot. One of the easiest to listen to pair of IEMs I've ever owned.
I personally could not justify paying $300 for them, but it might be worth it for some.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 23 seconds ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 26 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 31 seconds ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 48 seconds ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 53 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headset for gaming - 150 euro budget 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)