Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 250
Gear mentioned in this thread:
"Like new" Onkyo ES-FC300 in white and violet from Electronics Expo through Amazon for $77 plus $10 shipping:
For Tyll's review of these Wall of Fame cans see:
Edited by KG Jag - 3/25/14 at 1:49am
UE900s new for $299
I've been waiting for another $199 deal on these to come up (that's available to Austalians / non-US folks) but it just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. At $300US I'm just not feeling it, given how little time I spend using portables these days. Don't suppose anyone knows any leads?
(Or failing that, can suggest a good 3-4 driver BA IEM in the $200-300 range? E4R seems like possibly a good option, but has never been as low as $200 like the UE900s, I believe?)
Well I got the Fidelio X1 so DT990 are a no for me lol. What I really wanted i guess was something with less bass than the X1 but not lose some of the bass..its hard to explain lol but the X1s soundstage doesnt sound so wide to me, so i need something with a wider soundstage with a detachable cable so i can use a v moda micboom pro
but thanks for the suggesting
I'm actually doing a detachable cable mod on a pair of DT990's next week so that person can use the V-Moda Boom Mic with them.
Not required. Sharepod is a freeware for PC and now MAC users that lets you drag and drop, as well as retrieve music from an iPod.
Edit: Well used to be free. May be $20 now.
Edited by shotgunshane - 3/25/14 at 4:59am
There's other programs that you can use too, my favorites are MediaMonkey and Foobar2000.
There are programs that let you view the directory but I can't remember if it has to be jail broken
I read before that these fall apart in a short time, anyone has any experience with the quality built of the newer ones released?
UE900s new for $299
Does anyone know if these were discontinued? There was some speculation over the holiday season that prices were low because they might be yanked.
That's when they were going for $199. I thinks some folks passed up that deal because of the idea that a new flagship was coming out. Did that happen?
I picked up a pair at that time and like them a lot. One of the easiest to listen to pair of IEMs I've ever owned.
I personally could not justify paying $300 for them, but it might be worth it for some.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 48 seconds ago
- › Earphones around $200 1 minute ago
- › Akg k845bt vs k545 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cheap in ear monitor 2 minutes ago
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: Sennheiser Urbanite XL... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2