I would've snapped it up but for the fact that I've already reached the limit of my parent's patience when I bought the Portaphile 627 Micro.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 225
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know it isn't a retailer, but there is a pair of new Ortofon E-Q5's in the FS thread for $140 shipped anywhere (maybe an exception or two) in the world - if that doesn't qualify as a deal, I don't know what does - I bought one from him earlier - GREAT little headphone and if you consider shipping & Paypal, 50% off.
Great seller too.
Just trying to help a member out.
Thinksound ON1 for $232.26 (23% off) on amazon.com.
Wow. I don't need another set of cans, but I love the wood on these and just about every review I could find was either very positive or a flat out rave. I got a pair. Thanks!
Interestingly, I found both the direct link on Amazon for $232.26 and another link from Avshoppe fulfilled by Amazon for $229.99. Both with free shipping.
I went for the Avshoppe offering because I pay sales tax buying directly from Amazon. Almost 10% on top of the price.
Can't wait to get them!
Edited by K.T. - 3/8/14 at 11:32pm
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo 7 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aune S16 dac and headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-3 with upgraded TCXO clock 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)