or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 21

post #301 of 22812

The only real hot deal I can see was the UE900 for $190 (NCIX)  - and the X3 for $139 (Adorama) - everything else has been lukewarm... Although I have been able to score some nice external hard drives - Toshiba 1TB for $40 at staples (with coupon)

post #302 of 22812

The deals thread is dead, long live the deals thread!

post #303 of 22812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivabign View Post
 

The only real hot deal I can see was the UE900 for $190 (NCIX)  - and the X3 for $139 (Adorama) - everything else has been lukewarm... Although I have been able to score some nice external hard drives - Toshiba 1TB for $40 at staples (with coupon)


I picked up the UE900 from NCIX for $200 and the Amperior from NewEgg from $119. I'm pretty happy with what I got this year. Two pretty nice protables at ridiculous price. :atsmile:

post #304 of 22812

The HE400 deal was great. The Momentum with gift card is great too.

 

20% off at acgears is great on grado, hifiman and etmotic, brands sometimes tough to get a good deal on. 


Edited by imackler - 11/29/13 at 7:29pm
post #305 of 22812

This year's BF had several good deals, too bad i didn't have the money for them....

post #306 of 22812
Are we allowed to post deals in this thread?
post #307 of 22812
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post

Are we allowed to post deals in this thread?

 

yes

post #308 of 22812

A few weeks ago Frys had HD598 for $150, it is disappointing that I did not see a better deal yet this Black Friday.

 

PS: As the deal's thread has been closed, where are we going to post the new deals? I am looking forward to that rumor of UE 900 being onsale for $109.

post #309 of 22812
Quote:
Originally Posted by donedj View Post
 

A few weeks ago Frys had HD598 for $150, it is disappointing that I did not see a better deal yet this Black Friday.

 

PS: As the deal's thread has been closed, where are we going to post the new deals? I am looking forward to that rumor of UE 900 being onsale for $109.

 

The problem with the deals only thread was that people kept talking about them. For now on, we post deals here. And talk about them right here. Oh yeah. 

post #310 of 22812
"The only thing I see marginally good is the used LCD-2."

Can anyone comment on where this deal is from and for what price?
post #311 of 22812
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post
 

So basically this thread is turning into what the original deals thread was to begin with in the first place: some deals, and an a$$load of people talking about the deals.

 

We've finally come full circle.


This made me LOL.

 

But since there are not that many deals, there is not much to talk about...so we are talking about the deal thread itself.  :blink:

post #312 of 22812

I agree that there were good deals, but they were just at really unexpected times and I guess everyone was expecting for better deals TODAY, not last week...

post #313 of 22812
Quote:
Originally Posted by PXSS View Post
 

I agree that there were good deals, but they were just at really unexpected times and I guess everyone was expecting for better deals TODAY, not last week...


Yup, I hate head fi sometimes everyone took a gamble and canceled my ue 900's because everyone said they were gonna be cheaper today they weren't and I missed out.

post #314 of 22812
Are we sure the $109 UE900 is in USD? The guy who started the rumor was talking about Logitech UK and 109 pounds is about that $200 price.
post #315 of 22812
There were great deals this year. I wished there were not many. I need to save money. The UE6000, UE900, Amperion, HI-400, sansa clip+, Westone W3, etc. People like to complain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)