Listening to the vFree, and while they are clearly not audiophile quality, i like them. Good stuff for portable use, especially for free. Definitely not worth the msrp, however. It feels REALLY cheap, the headband is apparently very fragile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99
No purple? Damn...
Authorized dealer (according to them) Sonic Sense has the T1 for $768 shipped, when you sign up with them for free as a member:
Also very good deals in that context on the DT 880 300 Ohms and Fostex closed cans.
Awesome tip.. Yes, I took the bait, but they are back ordered. Will ship ASAP.
From Sonic Sense for (free to sign up) members--
Beyerdynamic T 70 p for $326:
Beyerdynamic T 90 for $461:
Beyerdynamic T 70 for $317:
Beyerdynamic T 5 p for $960:
Able Planet True Fidelity NC300B Headphone - $29.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "VME10"
For those still waiting, my free vFree just arrived this morning. Yours are probably still slowly making their way to you.
Haven't listened to them yet, but I can't imagine paying anything close to MRSP for these just from build quality alone. Can't complain about free headphones, but I wouldn't spend much for these. Also, what a convoluted button system.
Did anyone got a confirmation email stating that the headphones were shipped? I never receive anything.
No confirmation. Just showed up in a brown box.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gorilla Ear AT5 CIEM for Reshell 22 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 46 seconds ago
- › Doodlebug - USB Isolator 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › Mac-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Hi Guys, reco for BASS in ear headphones? Mainly Techno, Electro,... 4 minutes ago
- › Portable, closed headphones from $200 to $300? 4 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3