Listening to the vFree, and while they are clearly not audiophile quality, i like them. Good stuff for portable use, especially for free. Definitely not worth the msrp, however. It feels REALLY cheap, the headband is apparently very fragile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99
No purple? Damn...
Authorized dealer (according to them) Sonic Sense has the T1 for $768 shipped, when you sign up with them for free as a member:
Also very good deals in that context on the DT 880 300 Ohms and Fostex closed cans.
Awesome tip.. Yes, I took the bait, but they are back ordered. Will ship ASAP.
From Sonic Sense for (free to sign up) members--
Beyerdynamic T 70 p for $326:
Beyerdynamic T 90 for $461:
Beyerdynamic T 70 for $317:
Beyerdynamic T 5 p for $960:
Able Planet True Fidelity NC300B Headphone - $29.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "VME10"
For those still waiting, my free vFree just arrived this morning. Yours are probably still slowly making their way to you.
Haven't listened to them yet, but I can't imagine paying anything close to MRSP for these just from build quality alone. Can't complain about free headphones, but I wouldn't spend much for these. Also, what a convoluted button system.
Did anyone got a confirmation email stating that the headphones were shipped? I never receive anything.
No confirmation. Just showed up in a brown box.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 8 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 12 seconds ago
- › Mid-fi cans well suited for classical music and good mids/trebel... 34 seconds ago
- › New member roll call 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Need help finding a pair of headphones for around 300$ 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2