Listening to the vFree, and while they are clearly not audiophile quality, i like them. Good stuff for portable use, especially for free. Definitely not worth the msrp, however. It feels REALLY cheap, the headband is apparently very fragile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99
No purple? Damn...
Authorized dealer (according to them) Sonic Sense has the T1 for $768 shipped, when you sign up with them for free as a member:
Also very good deals in that context on the DT 880 300 Ohms and Fostex closed cans.
Awesome tip.. Yes, I took the bait, but they are back ordered. Will ship ASAP.
From Sonic Sense for (free to sign up) members--
Beyerdynamic T 70 p for $326:
Beyerdynamic T 90 for $461:
Beyerdynamic T 70 for $317:
Beyerdynamic T 5 p for $960:
Able Planet True Fidelity NC300B Headphone - $29.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "VME10"
For those still waiting, my free vFree just arrived this morning. Yours are probably still slowly making their way to you.
Haven't listened to them yet, but I can't imagine paying anything close to MRSP for these just from build quality alone. Can't complain about free headphones, but I wouldn't spend much for these. Also, what a convoluted button system.
Did anyone got a confirmation email stating that the headphones were shipped? I never receive anything.
No confirmation. Just showed up in a brown box.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations please. 5 minutes ago
- › Why so much gain? 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Durable IEM upgrade? 8 minutes ago
- › IEM's or Headphones...? 9 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing new gear headphone or IEM or DAC 11 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)