Listening to the vFree, and while they are clearly not audiophile quality, i like them. Good stuff for portable use, especially for free. Definitely not worth the msrp, however. It feels REALLY cheap, the headband is apparently very fragile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99
No purple? Damn...
Authorized dealer (according to them) Sonic Sense has the T1 for $768 shipped, when you sign up with them for free as a member:
Also very good deals in that context on the DT 880 300 Ohms and Fostex closed cans.
Awesome tip.. Yes, I took the bait, but they are back ordered. Will ship ASAP.
From Sonic Sense for (free to sign up) members--
Beyerdynamic T 70 p for $326:
Beyerdynamic T 90 for $461:
Beyerdynamic T 70 for $317:
Beyerdynamic T 5 p for $960:
Able Planet True Fidelity NC300B Headphone - $29.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "VME10"
For those still waiting, my free vFree just arrived this morning. Yours are probably still slowly making their way to you.
Haven't listened to them yet, but I can't imagine paying anything close to MRSP for these just from build quality alone. Can't complain about free headphones, but I wouldn't spend much for these. Also, what a convoluted button system.
Did anyone got a confirmation email stating that the headphones were shipped? I never receive anything.
No confirmation. Just showed up in a brown box.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 18 seconds ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic T1 and Harmony Design Ear 909 Monitor Bundle 18 seconds ago
- › IC: Looking to sell Mr Speakers Alpha Dog 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 3 minutes ago
- › Best portable music player (for classical music) 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Desktop Headphone Amplifier #11567 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)