Listening to the vFree, and while they are clearly not audiophile quality, i like them. Good stuff for portable use, especially for free. Definitely not worth the msrp, however. It feels REALLY cheap, the headband is apparently very fragile.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 166
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Logitech Ultimate Ears 4000 Binaural Headphones (Black/White) - $29.99
No purple? Damn...
Authorized dealer (according to them) Sonic Sense has the T1 for $768 shipped, when you sign up with them for free as a member:
Also very good deals in that context on the DT 880 300 Ohms and Fostex closed cans.
Awesome tip.. Yes, I took the bait, but they are back ordered. Will ship ASAP.
From Sonic Sense for (free to sign up) members--
Beyerdynamic T 70 p for $326:
Beyerdynamic T 90 for $461:
Beyerdynamic T 70 for $317:
Beyerdynamic T 5 p for $960:
Able Planet True Fidelity NC300B Headphone - $29.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "VME10"
For those still waiting, my free vFree just arrived this morning. Yours are probably still slowly making their way to you.
Haven't listened to them yet, but I can't imagine paying anything close to MRSP for these just from build quality alone. Can't complain about free headphones, but I wouldn't spend much for these. Also, what a convoluted button system.
Did anyone got a confirmation email stating that the headphones were shipped? I never receive anything.
No confirmation. Just showed up in a brown box.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 second ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 9 seconds ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 1 minute ago
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 2 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 2 minutes ago
- › What are the best over-ear headphones around $200? 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 2 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3