currently have an E7/E9 combo, was planning to upgrade to something from Schitt. Do they ever go on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Audioadvisor is probably the best bet. Sometimes they have demo on sale. Not really sure if they have ever been listened to or not though.
Yes it's a shame, I was hoping for a deal on the westone4 and they are more expensive than a few weeks ago =/
Yup, snoozer. I wish that I had the funds/desire to get the LCD2's - that's a pretty good deal.
Anyway, here's to cyber-Monday!
LOL at the retailers who give us such blah deals and make it seem like they are doing us such a great favor. The DT880 deal was not even that good and it disappeared in less than a minute. What, they had 5 units available? What a joke.
I wish the Klipsch Image X10 and UEtriplefi 10's were on sale for under 100 again, that was two years ago and i was able to replace two with warranties but I find myself out of IEM's since my family all "borrowed" them from me.
If I can't find anything I might settle for the westone 3 and Fiio 17 and an Omega head stand for my t1
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 6 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 9 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 11 minutes ago
- › Looking to replace Audeze LCD-2. Recommendations? 11 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80-Ohm Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2