currently have an E7/E9 combo, was planning to upgrade to something from Schitt. Do they ever go on sale?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Audioadvisor is probably the best bet. Sometimes they have demo on sale. Not really sure if they have ever been listened to or not though.
Yes it's a shame, I was hoping for a deal on the westone4 and they are more expensive than a few weeks ago =/
Yup, snoozer. I wish that I had the funds/desire to get the LCD2's - that's a pretty good deal.
Anyway, here's to cyber-Monday!
LOL at the retailers who give us such blah deals and make it seem like they are doing us such a great favor. The DT880 deal was not even that good and it disappeared in less than a minute. What, they had 5 units available? What a joke.
I wish the Klipsch Image X10 and UEtriplefi 10's were on sale for under 100 again, that was two years ago and i was able to replace two with warranties but I find myself out of IEM's since my family all "borrowed" them from me.
If I can't find anything I might settle for the westone 3 and Fiio 17 and an Omega head stand for my t1
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Do I need a DAP? 1 minute ago
- › Speaker stands for the desktop? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › How to Compare Headphones - Factoring out loudness 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX For Sale - Barely Used - No rattle/Issues 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › AIAIAI TMA-1 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)