or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 158

post #2356 of 21750

Refurbished Sennheiser HD 439 for $34.99 on ebay from seller vminnovations.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-HD-439-Around-The-Ear-Stereo-MP3-iPod-Portable-Headphones-HD439/390741336753

post #2357 of 21750
Sony VMCCV24T Composite Video and Audio Cable - 59¢ with free shipping from Adorama

http://www.adorama.com/SOVMCCV24T.html

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VMCCV24T-Composite-Video-Audio/dp/B000JUSF0S
post #2358 of 21750
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk1281 View Post

Sony VMCCV24T Composite Video and Audio Cable - 59¢ with free shipping from Adorama

http://www.adorama.com/SOVMCCV24T.html

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VMCCV24T-Composite-Video-Audio/dp/B000JUSF0S

"Sorry, the quantity of one or more items in your cart exceeded the available amount, The item was either removed or the quantity has been changed to the maximum amount available. Please review your cart before you continue."

 

Looks like none are available, sadly. 

post #2359 of 21750
Quote:
Originally Posted by illyria View Post
 

"Sorry, the quantity of one or more items in your cart exceeded the available amount, The item was either removed or the quantity has been changed to the maximum amount available. Please review your cart before you continue."

 

Looks like none are available, sadly. 

 

Oops, looks like Adorama sold out of them too..

post #2360 of 21750
Holiday pricing for the Beyerdynamic lineup at Amazon may be gone but the DT-1350 at $176 are still just couple dollars above lowest ever price.
post #2361 of 21750

Sony XBA-1IP - 1 Driver Balanced Armature Headset for Apple - $23.49

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006K556QM/

 

I have the XBA-2IP. It's my everyday headset for podcasts and audiobooks. Pretty cheap for a gift or a spare pr.

post #2362 of 21750
Not sure how good most of these are, but i assume Dennon recievers should be good, maybe sony, phillips, and samsung too

http://sellout.woot.com/plus/big-game-audio

Was looking on there because they have some columbia fieldmaster watches really cheap, look pretty good and really thin, supposed to be quiet
post #2363 of 21750
Hey guys. Anyone seen a discount code to headamp, audeze.com, or any other online site? Looking for a deal on a LCD-2 rev2. Thanks.
post #2364 of 21750

Sennheiser HD 380's on clearance at Best Buy (in store only) for $125.99. They're not the best SQ-wise, but they isolate pretty well and make for good travel headphones.

 

 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sennheiser-professional-monitoring-over-the-ear-headphones/9719694.p?id=1218159405316&skuId=9719694

post #2365 of 21750

A couple deals I just came across on ebay:

 

Used T1 for $799

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-T-1-Audiophile-Tesla-Hi-Fi-Headphones-Extended-Warranty-/310850517709?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

I know sonic sense has a better deal on new ones when you become a member but this one offers a 3 year warranty.

 

Used DT880 - 600 Ohm for $199 (can make an offer and probably get it slightly cheaper)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-DT-880-PRO-Headphones-600-ohm-Silver-Black-/151214304758?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

 

Open box T90 for $392

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-T-90-Premium-Stereo-Open-Back-Headphone-T90-Headphone-/400649669806?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

post #2366 of 21750
If you're looking for a used t1 I saw one on the classifieds today for 650. Not sure if it's still available though.
post #2367 of 21750
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggos View Post

A couple deals I just came across on ebay:

Used T1 for $799
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-T-1-Audiophile-Tesla-Hi-Fi-Headphones-Extended-Warranty-/310850517709?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276
I know sonic sense has a better deal on new ones when you become a member but this one offers a 3 year warranty.

Used DT880 - 600 Ohm for $199 (can make an offer and probably get it slightly cheaper)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-DT-880-PRO-Headphones-600-ohm-Silver-Black-/151214304758?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276
Whoa pro tip on the T1! Awesome deal. Thanks bud. Repped.
post #2368 of 21750

I don't see any link ... how to get Velodyne vfree for free?

post #2369 of 21750
Logitec winter sale, 10% off up to $99, 20% off>$99
code 93q3vm2zm

http://buy.logitech.com/promo/94372700
post #2370 of 21750
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsitiveguy View Post

I don't see any link ... how to get Velodyne vfree for free?
It's over. It ended when CES ended. I just got mine yesterday. You haven't missed out on anything. I am unimpressed. I think my HD428 are better. Picked those up refurbished for $20 a couple years ago. The vfree are just muddy bass cans that are blah.
I am bringing them to work today to use for a longer period of time to confirm this impression. I have my HD700s to move back too when I get sick of the vfree.

-observation made streaming 320k Google Music via aptx from a Samsung note 3.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)