- 1,031 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Location: Chicagoland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 156
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I too am waiting on my vFrees. To be honest I did not expect them to ship so quickly (or at all for that matter-pretty big freebie). Would love to give them to my son to use with his playstation 4. Anyone know if they will work well for that purpose and if they have a microphone?
It does indeed have a microphone. It's bluetooth v2.1 so it's a bit older of a standard that they're using. Dunno if that'll cause issues with a console or other newer devices.
Thanks for the replies. Will give it a go when we receive the headphones and report back.
Don't keep your hopes up, none of the Bluetooth headsets work with the PS4. All those who say that it should work obviously don't own the PS4.
Edited by cmarti - 1/17/14 at 3:28pm
These are very good headphones
NVX Audio XPT100 Studio Over-Ear Headphones w/ ComfortMax Earpad Cushions and Extra Pair of Angled Earpads
|You Save:||$100.00 (56%)|
White COP demo for $135:
T90 Tesla for $399.
I guess they are selling the demo headphones from CES.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking at these for awhile and due to your post I just picked up a pair. The Tesla series and the T90's in particular seem to polarize reviewers. They either think they are almost as good as the T1 or LCD 2/3 or they are simply junk. It appears to be an issue with the upper mid-range or the treble being too bright. Since I'm an no longer young my upper range of hearing is a bit dulled so I doubt this will be an issue .
I got mine yesterday. Charged them up, paired them with my iPhone 5 and tried them out while I was BBQing. Not bad for free..................
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 12 seconds ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 24 seconds ago
- › I am moving away from gaming headsets...help please. 27 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 34 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo (original case) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Axent Wear Cat Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 4 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)