or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 1548

post #23206 of 23300

The highly reviewed Andrew Jones designed ELAC - Debut B6 Bookshelf Speakers (Walnut) **PHOTO SHOOT** from Music Direct for $199 shipped (tax in some states):

 

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/ELAC-Debut-B6-Bookshelf-Speakers-(Walnut)-PHOTO-SHOOT

post #23207 of 23300
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

The highly reviewed Andrew Jones designed ELAC - Debut B6 Bookshelf Speakers (Walnut) **PHOTO SHOOT** from Music Direct for $199 shipped (tax in some states):

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/ELAC-Debut-B6-Bookshelf-Speakers-(Walnut)-PHOTO-SHOOT

If I didn't already have my LSR305s, I would jump on these! That wood look soo niiiice.
post #23208 of 23300
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

The highly reviewed Andrew Jones designed ELAC - Debut B6 Bookshelf Speakers (Walnut) **PHOTO SHOOT** from Music Direct for $199 shipped (tax in some states):

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/ELAC-Debut-B6-Bookshelf-Speakers-(Walnut)-PHOTO-SHOOT

Shows $219 for me.
post #23209 of 23300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanmarcus View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post

The highly reviewed Andrew Jones designed ELAC - Debut B6 Bookshelf Speakers (Walnut) **PHOTO SHOOT** from Music Direct for $199 shipped (tax in some states):

https://www.musicdirect.com/speakers/ELAC-Debut-B6-Bookshelf-Speakers-(Walnut)-PHOTO-SHOOT

Shows $219 for me.

 

Then they have gone up $20 since I posted the deal--and since I bought at pair at $199 early this morning.

post #23210 of 23300

So gramophone is finally shipping my focal elear, and they said they are throwing in a free gift as well. :D

post #23211 of 23300
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveholic View Post
 

So gramophone is finally shipping my focal elear, and they said they are throwing in a free gift as well. :D

 

Excellent--you may end up ahead of the rest of us who ordered.

post #23212 of 23300

The Griffin WoodTones were posted earlier for $17 and change. I was tempted just for kicks, even though there are numerous reports of them breaking easily. They've dropped down to $14.47 now.

 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DWGHTQM

post #23213 of 23300
AC Gears is having a 15% off headphone sale using discount code "cans1715".

The V-MODA M-100 and Crossfade Wireless are currently on sale at all time lows of $209 and $259. Combined with the discount code they are $193.42 and $220.15 shipped!

Edit: The shipped prices I listed may vary for you as I just checked and the price I got for the Crossfade Wireless didn't include tax while the price for the M-100 did. I live in NYC so I usually get taxed for online orders. YMMV.
Edited by SpiderNhan - 1/13/17 at 4:34pm
post #23214 of 23300

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

AC Gears is having a 15% off headphone sale using discount code "cans1715".

The V-MODA M-100 and Crossfade Wireless are currently on sale at all time lows of $209 and $259. Combined with the discount code they are $193.42 and $220.15 shipped!

Edit: The shipped prices I listed may vary for you as I just checked and the price I got for the Crossfade Wireless didn't include tax while the price for the M-100 did. I live in NYC so I usually get taxed for online orders. YMMV.

The shadow M100s were $150 from the Microsoft store a while back, and the M100s have been $200 or less on Amazon before.  This does seem to be a good price for the wireless, though.

post #23215 of 23300
Not a bad deal concidering full Sony warranty.
Z7 store demo $439
https://www.razordogaudio.com/collections/frontpage/products/sony-mdr-z7-hi-res-over-the-ear-stereo-headphones-store-demo
post #23216 of 23300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberclocked View Post

Quote:
The shadow M100s were $150 from the Microsoft store a while back, and the M100s have been $200 or less on Amazon before.  This does seem to be a good price for the wireless, though.
$150 for the M-100? That's bonkers, but an awesome deal. Wish I'd seen that one.

On second thought, I don't need anymore M-100s. But that Phantom Chrome...
post #23217 of 23300
post #23218 of 23300

Ends 1/16. eBay is taking 10% off orders $200 or more in select categories with code CGAMEDAY10 when you check out with PayPal. The categories are: 1) TV, Video & Home Audio, 2) Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop, and 3) Tickets & Experiences.

Maximum discount is $100; some exclusions apply.

 

--

post #23219 of 23300
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

$150 for the M-100? That's bonkers, but an awesome deal. Wish I'd seen that one.

On second thought, I don't need anymore M-100s. But that Phantom Chrome...
They were $135 shipped including the boom mic right before the holidays.
post #23220 of 23300

For the most financially gifted among us, Amazon has a lightning deal-good for about the next 35 minutes-on the Canton Reference 1 DC Floorstanding Speaker (Black piano) for $6,183 each--delivered:

 

https://www.amazon.com/Canton-Reference-Floorstanding-Speaker-Black/dp/B00CI864ZC/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_bb19_d16c0fff?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=41fd713f-6bfe-4299-a021-d2b94872bb19&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=SC9CWHGS1QMGXBNEPCXA

 

Guess you might need two accounts to get a pair at this price.


Edited by KG Jag - 1/14/17 at 6:18pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)