Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 154

post #2296 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
 

Enough.

No.

 

Beats by Dr. Dre Orange Studio 3.5mm Connector On Ear Powered Isolation Headphone (Orange) - $179.95

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826323009

post #2297 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post
 

No.

 

Beats by Dr. Dre Orange Studio 3.5mm Connector On Ear Powered Isolation Headphone (Orange) - $179.95

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826323009

 

I wouldn't say "enough" was called for...but maybe put them on the same thread? I know not many headfiers are interested in Beats... No problem in listing them, but maybe just go back and edit/join posts. Just an idea for the future. 

post #2298 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post
 

 

I wouldn't say "enough" was called for...but maybe put them on the same thread? I know not many headfiers are interested in Beats... No problem in listing them, but maybe just go back and edit/join posts. Just an idea for the future. 

Agree. And I do when I get a bunch of them together. Check out my previous posts here. Sometimes it can't be helped and people just need to understand that.

post #2299 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguegeek View Post
 

Agree. And I do when I get a bunch of them together. Check out my previous posts here. Sometimes it can't be helped and people just need to understand that.

I think waiting 5 minutes between entries would solve that problem.  Some of your posts are a minute apart.  You're not saving lives, you're passing on deals.  You can queue some up.

 

EDIT: Sorry if this sounded like a personal attack.  It wasn't.  I was jokingly offering advice. :)


Edited by cizx - 1/15/14 at 2:11pm
post #2300 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by cizx View Post
 

 You're not saving lives, you're passing on deals.

ROFL :veryevil:

post #2301 of 7154

rouguegeek: Please EDIT your posts to add deals if your post is the last one in the thread, or even the second-last one. Thanks.

post #2302 of 7154

@roguegeek Thanks for the deals. I was able to pass them on to some friends that had interest. :beerchug:

post #2303 of 7154

"Wireless" Astro A40 gaming headset on sale 50% off their ridiculous retail price. 

Comes with 7.1 Dolby mixamp. 

 

$140 + tax / free shipping:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Astro-Gaming-A40-Wireless-System/productID.253781800

post #2304 of 7154

Marley Revolution Midnight Black - $20 + Shipping

http://www.priceplunge.com/?ai=7329

 

Questions:

1. Anyone used this website before?

2. Anyone used these cans before?

post #2305 of 7154
OneCall has the Om audio Innerpeace headphones, well regarded by some (hybrid iem) for 20% off usual price of $149 with the code Jazzyjeff.

http://www.onecall.com/om-audio-inearpeace-black-in-ear-headphone-w-mic-and-remote-for-apple
post #2306 of 7154

Another one.. back again. 

 

Ultimate Ears UE600 $29.99

Condition: Recertified (probly means refurb)

http://www.midnightbox.com/cgi-bin/item/10054863-210?source=dailyemail

post #2307 of 7154

MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6P Noise Isolating In-Ear Sport Headphones with Memory Wire plus Microphone, Remote, Universal Volume Control & Sports Armband

$19.99 
$59.99 67% off List Price

http://tech.woot.com/offers/meelectronics-in-ear-sport-headphones

post #2308 of 7154

ATH CKN50 $29.99

http://www.accessoryjack.com/audio-technica-ath-ckn50-premium-compact-in-ear-headphone-brown.html

 

I don't know much about the specific website, but these headphones were very popular on the discovery thread a while back.

post #2309 of 7154
Quote:
Originally Posted by donedj View Post
 

ATH CKN50 $29.99

http://www.accessoryjack.com/audio-technica-ath-ckn50-premium-compact-in-ear-headphone-brown.html

 

I don't know much about the specific website, but these headphones were very popular on the discovery thread a while back.


It's a reliable store.

post #2310 of 7154
Scosche RH1056 Realm Reference Headphones for $80 with free shipping. [Add to cart to see discounted price.] http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826586032
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)