Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 153
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose® AE2i Audio Headphones (Black) - $124.99
Bose bashing aside, this is probably the most balanced sounding headphone Bose makes. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable. It's odd that this model with microphone and iPhone controls is $5 less than the non-control Bose AE2. Normally, Bose charges $30 extra for that feature. This is the lowest price I have ever seen for these cans.
KOSS Black KEB40 3.5mm Connector Canal In-Ear Headphone - $4.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "EMCPWWF66" (Exp 1/15)
Never bought anything from Ubid but they have the HD598 w/ free shipping and a buy it now price of $170. Depending on whether you get taxed or not, that's a great deal.
I think it's better if you email the manufacture to get a solid answer.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Hello, in need for an amp or Dac for DT 880 3 minutes ago
- › Unofficial V-MODA XL Pads thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)