Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Not An Introduction This in-ear monitor does not need to be introduced, yet again, to headphone audio enthusiasts. The GR07 is one of the most popular high-performance IEMs on the market; at...
Well after lots and lots of reading I finally decided to buy these as my primary headphones. I was so excited I didn't even wait until I got home to un-box them. First thing you will notice is the...
I am not sure how these got such rave reviews. As background I've used DBA02 Sony XBA3 prior to purchasing these. I was interested because of its double dynamic drivers. After receiving...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 153
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Bose® AE2i Audio Headphones (Black) - $124.99
Bose bashing aside, this is probably the most balanced sounding headphone Bose makes. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable. It's odd that this model with microphone and iPhone controls is $5 less than the non-control Bose AE2. Normally, Bose charges $30 extra for that feature. This is the lowest price I have ever seen for these cans.
KOSS Black KEB40 3.5mm Connector Canal In-Ear Headphone - $4.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "EMCPWWF66" (Exp 1/15)
Never bought anything from Ubid but they have the HD598 w/ free shipping and a buy it now price of $170. Depending on whether you get taxed or not, that's a great deal.
I think it's better if you email the manufacture to get a solid answer.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 31 seconds ago
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 37 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 1 minute ago
- › AKG K550 Closed-Back Reference Class Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dsavitsk/Beezar Torpedo Build Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 4 minutes ago
- › history of my pc setup :) 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 by C.C.S.
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by UnnownPlan
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by conquerator2
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by conquerator2
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by xsuper
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)