- 1,915 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Westfield, New Jersey
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Back in stock
I feel the same way. Amperiors at this price is just insane. I'm rocking them at the moment and easily worth twice this price for me. When the supply goes people will only be left with regrets.
It's the only one during my run of purchases around black Friday deals that I returned. I just don't like the fit, the sound, the feel. Yet, everytime I see a deal pop up in here, I also am tempted again. lmao I do think I'm going for that X1 deal, and having a whole month to decide will probably make it happen.
Back in stock
Thanks! I ended up ordering it on ebay from them. Going to be my experiment pair for some wire work and dampening. :]
The German Maestro GMP 435 S High Performance 35 Ohm Headphones Prime from Amazon and authorized third party seller for $186:
Nearly the same story for the German Maestro GMP 400 Ohm Headphones for $196 & $206:
The Beyerdynamic T 70 p T70P at eBay from authorized dealer Sonic Sense for $340:
Haven't had these in a while, but used to like them when I did...good alternative to the Koss PortaPros, which I use for biking (like the fact that I can hear traffic and other sounds from the outside world while I listen to music, safer than blocking out sounds imo)
+1. I recently snagged the UE600 and the M80, and keep getting tempted by this deal.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › One at a Time 10 seconds ago
- › Conflicting information on Cables and other audiophile components. 18 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 58 seconds ago
- › Narmoo's NEW S1 Dual dynamic supremus! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10 crapped out... in need of a new USB DAC for portable (ie:... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 or AKG K712 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Name our latest soon to be released product from ROCK JAW 5 minutes ago
- › Experience with rapidrepair.com? 7 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)