- 3,001 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Westfield, New Jersey
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Back in stock
I feel the same way. Amperiors at this price is just insane. I'm rocking them at the moment and easily worth twice this price for me. When the supply goes people will only be left with regrets.
It's the only one during my run of purchases around black Friday deals that I returned. I just don't like the fit, the sound, the feel. Yet, everytime I see a deal pop up in here, I also am tempted again. lmao I do think I'm going for that X1 deal, and having a whole month to decide will probably make it happen.
Back in stock
Thanks! I ended up ordering it on ebay from them. Going to be my experiment pair for some wire work and dampening. :]
The German Maestro GMP 435 S High Performance 35 Ohm Headphones Prime from Amazon and authorized third party seller for $186:
Nearly the same story for the German Maestro GMP 400 Ohm Headphones for $196 & $206:
The Beyerdynamic T 70 p T70P at eBay from authorized dealer Sonic Sense for $340:
Haven't had these in a while, but used to like them when I did...good alternative to the Koss PortaPros, which I use for biking (like the fact that I can hear traffic and other sounds from the outside world while I listen to music, safer than blocking out sounds imo)
+1. I recently snagged the UE600 and the M80, and keep getting tempted by this deal.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Streaming hi res music 5 seconds ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 31 seconds ago
- › Alclair 'Reference' In-Ear Monitor Review 1 minute ago
- › Which CIEM would you recommend for Rap/HipHop use ? 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Best complete Headphone Setup < $500 & < $1k 5 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › GM releasing software that tattles on teen...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)