- 3,541 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Westfield, New Jersey
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Back in stock
I feel the same way. Amperiors at this price is just insane. I'm rocking them at the moment and easily worth twice this price for me. When the supply goes people will only be left with regrets.
It's the only one during my run of purchases around black Friday deals that I returned. I just don't like the fit, the sound, the feel. Yet, everytime I see a deal pop up in here, I also am tempted again. lmao I do think I'm going for that X1 deal, and having a whole month to decide will probably make it happen.
Back in stock
Thanks! I ended up ordering it on ebay from them. Going to be my experiment pair for some wire work and dampening. :]
The German Maestro GMP 435 S High Performance 35 Ohm Headphones Prime from Amazon and authorized third party seller for $186:
Nearly the same story for the German Maestro GMP 400 Ohm Headphones for $196 & $206:
The Beyerdynamic T 70 p T70P at eBay from authorized dealer Sonic Sense for $340:
Haven't had these in a while, but used to like them when I did...good alternative to the Koss PortaPros, which I use for biking (like the fact that I can hear traffic and other sounds from the outside world while I listen to music, safer than blocking out sounds imo)
+1. I recently snagged the UE600 and the M80, and keep getting tempted by this deal.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 11 seconds ago
- › knife-fi? 24 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 52 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 56 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Jvc fx850 linum baX cable 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2