- 3,896 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Location: Westfield, New Jersey
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Back in stock
I feel the same way. Amperiors at this price is just insane. I'm rocking them at the moment and easily worth twice this price for me. When the supply goes people will only be left with regrets.
It's the only one during my run of purchases around black Friday deals that I returned. I just don't like the fit, the sound, the feel. Yet, everytime I see a deal pop up in here, I also am tempted again. lmao I do think I'm going for that X1 deal, and having a whole month to decide will probably make it happen.
Back in stock
Thanks! I ended up ordering it on ebay from them. Going to be my experiment pair for some wire work and dampening. :]
The German Maestro GMP 435 S High Performance 35 Ohm Headphones Prime from Amazon and authorized third party seller for $186:
Nearly the same story for the German Maestro GMP 400 Ohm Headphones for $196 & $206:
The Beyerdynamic T 70 p T70P at eBay from authorized dealer Sonic Sense for $340:
Haven't had these in a while, but used to like them when I did...good alternative to the Koss PortaPros, which I use for biking (like the fact that I can hear traffic and other sounds from the outside world while I listen to music, safer than blocking out sounds imo)
+1. I recently snagged the UE600 and the M80, and keep getting tempted by this deal.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › R.I.P. Chris Squire. 2 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 8 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 10 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 12 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 20 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 23 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 26 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)