I cannot seem to get the Razordog50 code to work on the HE400. Should be $299-50 but the cart rejects the coupon code.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 2/11/14 at 6:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD Grado SR60 drivers/elements/transducers for sale (one pair) Last post on 10/17/13 at 7:09am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I purchased the Audio Technica ESW9a. These have African Paduak shells rather than the cherry of the Japanese release. The ESW9a is made in Japan. Physical: First, these are most...
Build Quality & Design The build quality on these isn't so good in the long run, the entire headphone is mostly constructed out of plastic the only metal part on these cans would be the earcups,...
First off my gear is HeadRoom Micro DAC and Amp.(I don't see how people get by without the crossfeed circuit on older rock recordings) Out of the rather cheap box the high-end was brittle and harsh...
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 14post #196 of 356011/28/13 at 10:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #197 of 356011/28/13 at 10:13pm
Amazon is apparently having a promotion for the HD 650 right now. It's going for $450 but when you add it to your cart and go to check out, it drops the price. I just bought them for $380. I got a little pissed at Sennheiser for not posting anything (yet) and had to pull the trigger. Not sure what the actual details are though.post #198 of 356011/28/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
Pretty sure it doesn't work for items already on sale.post #199 of 356011/28/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
I think its because the HE400 is already on a huge discount.post #200 of 356011/28/13 at 10:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by DVass13
Amazon is apparently having a promotion for the HD 650 right now. It's going for $450 but when you add it to your cart and go to check out, it drops the price. I just bought them for $380. I got a little pissed at Sennheiser for not posting anything (yet) and had to pull the trigger. Not sure what the actual details are though.
380 is hardly even much of a deal since you can buy them at $400 pretty much anytime..
Edited by Zalithian - 11/28/13 at 10:16pmpost #201 of 356011/28/13 at 10:24pmQuote:
2. The instant rebate offer seems too good to be true! What’s the catch?
At RazorDog! Audio our goal is to give you the lowest prices. So there’s no catch, other than HifiMAN products are not eligible as well as the Sennheiser HD 600($100), HD 700, HD 800 and HDVD 800. Please contact us if you have questions about your order. NOTE: The instant rebate ONLY applies to orders placed on razordogaudio.com. eBay orders are not eligible. Cannot be combined with any other discount code or promo.
No HifiMAN products.post #202 of 356011/28/13 at 10:24pmpost #203 of 356011/28/13 at 10:26pmQuote:
True, but I'll take the extra $20 off if there's nothing else at the moment. And it's from Amazon, which has a very good return/cancellation policy. So if anything comes up in the near future, I can always back out I guess.post #204 of 356011/28/13 at 10:26pmpost #205 of 356011/28/13 at 10:36pmpost #206 of 356011/28/13 at 10:37pmpost #207 of 356011/28/13 at 10:53pm
I think it was 30% off back in 2012, see the old thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/505970/the-deals-thread-closed-see-the-last-post-for-the-link-to-the-new-thread/6855#post_8889646post #208 of 356011/28/13 at 11:04pmpost #209 of 356011/28/13 at 11:05pm
Gold Box Deal of the Day: Up to 75% Off Select Headphones
Today only, get premium sound at terrific savings on select Street by 50 Cent, Panasonic HTF600, Monster DNA, Philips Ear-Hook, Klipsch S4i-II, and Phiaton PS 20 headphones. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. PST on November 29, 2013, or while supplies last. Check out today's Lightening Deals page.
???post #210 of 356011/28/13 at 11:06pm
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › Intro and idea for replacement suggestions 52 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 1 minute ago
- › (Price Drop) RSA SR71A Blackbird Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › YOUR IDEAL HEADPHONE: What is yours if you could take one and... 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Deciding on a DAP: Fiio or Sony? 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by bjmr
- › Sony X Headphones MDR-X10 by DigitalGrounder
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by chrismini
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude