Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 121

post #1801 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post


Does the receipt say Used on it anywhere? Amazon Warehouse policy states there is no manufacturers warranty on used items. But you'be got a warranty card and if the receipt is "clean" how would AKG / Harmon know? Maybe by the price and that it's from A.W.?

Have you ever sent an A.W. purchase in for warranty repairs?

 

never had to send any "premium" TOTL headphone in for repairs.  I take pretty good care of my stuff.  and the receipt says used.  so who knows.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Lehrer View Post
 

Lucky you indeed, I´ve been looking for those cans for a while now but I recently got my HD650 and I think I love the sound. I would like to compare both and maybe keep them for different music but at this moment that´s too much. I need to get a decent amp first

 

yeah the HD650 are awesome cans.... such lush mids.  Look pools of syrup where you just drown in them.

post #1802 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyPenguin View Post
 

Beyerdynamic DT 770 (250 ohms impedance) $133 (With Free Shipping), However, if you choose in-store pick-up you will also receive a $15 Best Buy Gift Card by email as well: 

 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/over-the-ear-studio-headphones/4990124.p?id=1218595017842&ref=199&loc=isIkAyUyNbM&siteID=isIkAyUyNbM-sA4ZW3dC4O3U4m2Ygsa3tA

 

Can I ask where it confirms the $15 Best Buy gift card?  I'm about to check-out with local pickup but haven't seen anything about it anywhere.

post #1803 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdraluck23 View Post

Under $100 on Amazon right now, UE6000, good deal? I've heard people say that even at 200 they were worth it. Any other hot ones on Amazon for a portable around 100 right now?

UE6000 were cheaper at Tigerdirect(?) around black friday. There's the Phiaton MS500 which has steadily been dropping in price and is under $120 now, I might pick one up. Also the blue amperiors at Newegg for $130
post #1804 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassInMyFace View Post

Can I ask where it confirms the $15 Best Buy gift card?  I'm about to check-out with local pickup but haven't seen anything about it anywhere.

It shows up on the screen when you do it in-store. But here are the details from the site.
post #1805 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

well look what just got in... best 100 bucks spent. This week lol



Yeah, congrats. Absolutely a great buy!

I missed the posting by about a half hour and they were gone by then. I can only console myself in that I like the solid black color better. Still, the white and black Storm Trooper look is pretty cool.

These Amazon warehouse deals - is there a special Amazon site, or does it show up as a purchasing option when you're looking at a specific product?
post #1806 of 7150

The HD 518 at the lowest ever directly from Amazon (Prime) at $78:

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-518-Headphones-Black/dp/B0042A68R8

post #1807 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.T. View Post


Yeah, congrats. Absolutely a great buy!

I missed the posting by about a half hour and they were gone by then. I can only console myself in that I like the solid black color better. Still, the white and black Storm Trooper look is pretty cool.

These Amazon warehouse deals - is there a special Amazon site, or does it show up as a purchasing option when you're looking at a specific product?

 

 

It shows up as an option when you're looking at a specific product. If you google "amazon warehouse deals" you can get taken to a site that looks like normal amazon but where only warehouse deals are shown.

post #1808 of 7150

The Sony DRZX701IP from an Amazon third party seller for $50:

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005MIIZ3E

post #1809 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG Jag View Post
 

The Sony DRZX701IP from an Amazon third party seller for $50:

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005MIIZ3E

 

i think i've seen these refurb for 30 on woot.  

post #1810 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.T. View Post


Yeah, congrats. Absolutely a great buy!

I missed the posting by about a half hour and they were gone by then. I can only console myself in that I like the solid black color better. Still, the white and black Storm Trooper look is pretty cool.

These Amazon warehouse deals - is there a special Amazon site, or does it show up as a purchasing option when you're looking at a specific product?

 

it just shows up as an option on where to buy on the product page.  

 

I'm a senior member on multiple deal sites so I'm used to the "buy now think later" approach.  

post #1811 of 7150

The GEMINI HSR-1000 from Newegg for $55 shipped:

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA10V14N8844

post #1812 of 7150

Andrew Jones Pioneer SP-BS41-LR 2 CH Bookshelf Loudspeakers Pair from Newegg for $100 shipped:

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=82-117-406

 

and the Andrew Jones Pioneer SP-BS21-LR Bookshelf Loudspeakers Pair for $60 shipped:

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=82-117-405


Edited by KG Jag - 12/26/13 at 9:13pm
post #1813 of 7150
Beyerdynamic T90 New Tesla Audiophile High End Headphone
At Amazon.com from 17th Street Photo, $449 new, slightly cheaper used from Amazon Warehouse.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-Tesla-Audiophile-High-Headphone/dp/B00890YNBK/
post #1814 of 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easylistening View Post

Beyerdynamic T90 New Tesla Audiophile High End Headphone
At Amazon.com from 17th Street Photo, $449 new, slightly cheaper used from Amazon Warehouse.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-Tesla-Audiophile-High-Headphone/dp/B00890YNBK/

Yeah, been eyeing these. I went and auditioned a pair of these today (along with some DT990s, DT880s) and am still on the precipice...redface.gif
post #1815 of 7150
Beyerdynamic T 70p Over Ear Headphone, Black/Grey

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=BEYT70P

$426
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)