And removed from cart, my wife got me a HE500 for christmas and with a few new IEMs from black friday there's really no need for the 4R at this moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 118
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I personally would not pay more than 200 dollars for Westone 4. For 300 you can get UE 900 which are better for my tastes for example and I think they are overall better. If you willing to pay even more you can get Earsonics SM64 etc. So, let's hope that we get 100 dollars deal as it was for Triple fi 10 :)
You Did not even hear 4r and you are claiming another brand is better? Lol
Someone said that sonic sense are selling them for 795 on their website. On a post earlier.
You have an awesome wife my friend
You have to click on the page below to see the deals on the page that shows up afterwards.
Edited by Easylistening - 12/26/13 at 7:43am
Beyerdynamic DT 770 (250 ohms impedance) $133 (With Free Shipping), However, if you choose in-store pick-up you will also receive a $15 Best Buy Gift Card by email as well:
Edited by BloodyPenguin - 12/26/13 at 7:45am
I got pants for Christmas.
A new pair of HE500s might be too much to ask...but she could have gotten me a good set of RCA cables or a nice headphone stand, no?
I want a new girlfriend.
Their six hour flash sale items are for online only purchases.
For fellow Canadians, the DT880 for $229.99 at NCIX.
Seems a good deal. I'm thinking of buying it. Just bought the Aune T1 and it would probably be a nice addition instead of my P5.
Edited by SirDedale - 12/26/13 at 8:29am
OMG, I PTT on the 4R's as well. Gonna have to let my cc cool down for a while.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 1 second ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 8 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or M2 Wired 1 minute ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ears Black 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2