And removed from cart, my wife got me a HE500 for christmas and with a few new IEMs from black friday there's really no need for the 4R at this moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 118
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I personally would not pay more than 200 dollars for Westone 4. For 300 you can get UE 900 which are better for my tastes for example and I think they are overall better. If you willing to pay even more you can get Earsonics SM64 etc. So, let's hope that we get 100 dollars deal as it was for Triple fi 10 :)
You Did not even hear 4r and you are claiming another brand is better? Lol
Someone said that sonic sense are selling them for 795 on their website. On a post earlier.
You have an awesome wife my friend
You have to click on the page below to see the deals on the page that shows up afterwards.
Edited by Easylistening - 12/26/13 at 7:43am
Beyerdynamic DT 770 (250 ohms impedance) $133 (With Free Shipping), However, if you choose in-store pick-up you will also receive a $15 Best Buy Gift Card by email as well:
Edited by BloodyPenguin - 12/26/13 at 7:45am
I got pants for Christmas.
A new pair of HE500s might be too much to ask...but she could have gotten me a good set of RCA cables or a nice headphone stand, no?
I want a new girlfriend.
Their six hour flash sale items are for online only purchases.
For fellow Canadians, the DT880 for $229.99 at NCIX.
Seems a good deal. I'm thinking of buying it. Just bought the Aune T1 and it would probably be a nice addition instead of my P5.
Edited by SirDedale - 12/26/13 at 8:29am
OMG, I PTT on the 4R's as well. Gonna have to let my cc cool down for a while.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 1 minute ago
- › Good sleeping in ear headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 8 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 9 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)