And removed from cart, my wife got me a HE500 for christmas and with a few new IEMs from black friday there's really no need for the 4R at this moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 118
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I personally would not pay more than 200 dollars for Westone 4. For 300 you can get UE 900 which are better for my tastes for example and I think they are overall better. If you willing to pay even more you can get Earsonics SM64 etc. So, let's hope that we get 100 dollars deal as it was for Triple fi 10 :)
You Did not even hear 4r and you are claiming another brand is better? Lol
Someone said that sonic sense are selling them for 795 on their website. On a post earlier.
You have an awesome wife my friend
You have to click on the page below to see the deals on the page that shows up afterwards.
Edited by Easylistening - 12/26/13 at 7:43am
Beyerdynamic DT 770 (250 ohms impedance) $133 (With Free Shipping), However, if you choose in-store pick-up you will also receive a $15 Best Buy Gift Card by email as well:
Edited by BloodyPenguin - 12/26/13 at 7:45am
I got pants for Christmas.
A new pair of HE500s might be too much to ask...but she could have gotten me a good set of RCA cables or a nice headphone stand, no?
I want a new girlfriend.
Their six hour flash sale items are for online only purchases.
For fellow Canadians, the DT880 for $229.99 at NCIX.
Seems a good deal. I'm thinking of buying it. Just bought the Aune T1 and it would probably be a nice addition instead of my P5.
Edited by SirDedale - 12/26/13 at 8:29am
OMG, I PTT on the 4R's as well. Gonna have to let my cc cool down for a while.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 8 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 20 seconds ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 51 seconds ago
- › Are amp/DAC combos worth it 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › R2R/Multibit vs. Delta-Sigma 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2