And removed from cart, my wife got me a HE500 for christmas and with a few new IEMs from black friday there's really no need for the 4R at this moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 2/11/14 at 6:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- SOLD Grado SR60 drivers/elements/transducers for sale (one pair) Last post on 10/17/13 at 7:09am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 118post #1756 of 430112/26/13 at 6:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1757 of 430112/26/13 at 6:17amQuote:Originally Posted by LMka
I personally would not pay more than 200 dollars for Westone 4. For 300 you can get UE 900 which are better for my tastes for example and I think they are overall better. If you willing to pay even more you can get Earsonics SM64 etc. So, let's hope that we get 100 dollars deal as it was for Triple fi 10 :)
You Did not even hear 4r and you are claiming another brand is better? Lolpost #1758 of 430112/26/13 at 6:19ampost #1759 of 430112/26/13 at 6:23ampost #1760 of 430112/26/13 at 6:25ampost #1761 of 430112/26/13 at 6:26ampost #1762 of 430112/26/13 at 6:50amQuote:
You have an awesome wife my friendpost #1763 of 430112/26/13 at 7:25amThere a few headphones on sale today at Newegg, go to the sale landing page and click on the ones of interest.
You have to click on the page below to see the deals on the page that shows up afterwards.
Edited by Easylistening - 12/26/13 at 7:43ampost #1764 of 430112/26/13 at 7:40ampost #1765 of 430112/26/13 at 7:43am
Beyerdynamic DT 770 (250 ohms impedance) $133 (With Free Shipping), However, if you choose in-store pick-up you will also receive a $15 Best Buy Gift Card by email as well:
Edited by BloodyPenguin - 12/26/13 at 7:45ampost #1766 of 430112/26/13 at 7:54ampost #1767 of 430112/26/13 at 7:56amQuote:Quote:
I got pants for Christmas.
A new pair of HE500s might be too much to ask...but she could have gotten me a good set of RCA cables or a nice headphone stand, no?
I want a new girlfriend.post #1768 of 430112/26/13 at 8:05amOfficemax has a $10 of a $40 in store only purchase coupon at its Home page, flash sale panel, so you might be able to get $10 off the Sennheiser PX 360, $49.99 without coupon.
Their six hour flash sale items are for online only purchases.post #1769 of 430112/26/13 at 8:05am
For fellow Canadians, the DT880 for $229.99 at NCIX.
Seems a good deal. I'm thinking of buying it. Just bought the Aune T1 and it would probably be a nice addition instead of my P5.
Edited by SirDedale - 12/26/13 at 8:29ampost #1770 of 430112/26/13 at 9:23amQuote:
OMG, I PTT on the 4R's as well. Gonna have to let my cc cool down for a while.
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 37 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 40 seconds ago
- › Which DAC/AMP for Hifiman He-400? 41 seconds ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 45 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 53 seconds ago
- › Unused 500 GB 2.5" Mac Sata 3.0 Hard Drive + 2 GB (2x1GB) DDR3 Memory 58 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › New Audio-GD NFB-6 Balanced Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › I have a great opportunity to purchase ear phones at a steep... 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob