Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 116

post #1726 of 7151
Westone 4R lightning deal coming up at 8 am Central today.
post #1727 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonkeyflyer View Post

Westone 4R lightning deal coming up at 8 am Central today.

 

HEHE I'm lookin forward to it tooooooo =P

post #1728 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonkeyflyer View Post

Westone 4R lightning deal coming up at 8 am Central today.

If it goes down to 300, is there any other IEM better than this at that price point?

post #1729 of 7151

I don't know about Westone 4R but if they are anywhere close to Westone 3 I would have not get into this. I've heard a lot of earphones - Earsonics sm3, Ue 900, Triple fi 10, Klipsch image x10, XBA-4, Monster turbines etc.and guys Westone 3 are even worser than this 10$ Philips Amazon #1 seller. Literally they are AWFUL, I can't even imagine anyone who praise them, they lack scene, they lack sub-bass, they lack clarity - they sound muddy as hell, sibilant as hell and VERY CLOSE to Philips 10$ earphones with the exception that there a bit more detail. If Westone 4R are anywhere close to Westone 3 don't purchase it.

post #1730 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post

Sweet, just pulled the trigger!

On?
post #1731 of 7151

can anyone tell me if i should open turbine pro copper box??

 

are they better than or even comparable to gr07 mk2??

post #1732 of 7151

i store deal at sig electronics store,canada

 

denon ah c400 for 98$

 

http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/sig-electronics/boxing-week-sale-dec-26-to-jan-05-2014-23164/?page=4#flyer

post #1733 of 7151

I've had Denon AH-c751 and they are not significantly better than Monster Jamz for example or Montster turbines. They have less bass emhasis but are on the same level, so this c400 is probably just garbage.

post #1734 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMka View Post
 

I've had Denon AH-c751 and they are not significantly better than Monster Jamz for example or Montster turbines. They have less bass emhasis but are on the same level, so this c400 is probably just garbage.


damn,,,u just destroyed denon:veryevil:

post #1735 of 7151

So what would be an insane "must purchase" price for these Westone 4r's? I don't know a thing about them, but I'm looking for a killer IEM for the gym and portable gaming.

 

I won't bite at anything less than $300 for IEM's.

post #1736 of 7151
I don't see why you guys didn't get it when they were 269 on earphonesolutions.
post #1737 of 7151

I personally would not pay more than 200 dollars for Westone 4.  For 300 you can get UE 900 which are better for my tastes for example and I think they are overall better. If you willing to pay even more you can get Earsonics SM64 etc. So, let's hope that we get 100 dollars deal as it was for Triple fi 10 :)


Edited by LMka - 12/26/13 at 5:40am
post #1738 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsprayer View Post

I don't see why you guys didn't get it when they were 269 on earphonesolutions.

The cheapest that they've ever been on Earphone Solutions was $299.99, which is also the cheapest they've been anywhere I believe.
post #1739 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMka View Post
 

I personally would not pay more than 200 dollars for Westone 4.  For 300 you can get UE 900 which are better for my tastes for example and I think they are overall better. If you willing to pay even more you can get Earsonics SM64 etc. So, let's hope that we get 100 dollars deal as it was for Triple fi 10 :)


i will take a bank loan to pay if they come at 100$,,,lol

post #1740 of 7151
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 


i will take a bank loan to pay if they come at 100$,,,lol


Brother, if they go down to $100, I'll buy us both a pair and you can pay me back whenever.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)