or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 93

post #1381 of 22828

Got in too late for this, probably for the best...

post #1382 of 22828

I don't track prices all that much but this seems like a good deal to me for AKG Q701 for $219 : http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Signature-Reference-Class-Premium-Headphones/dp/B004444O3W/

 

I am really disappointed I missed the Senn HD800 deal... damn.


Edited by Audio Guy - 12/20/13 at 5:30am
post #1383 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Guy View Post
 

I don't track prices all that much but this seems like a good deal to me for AKG Q701 for $219 : http://www.amazon.com/AKG-Signature-Reference-Class-Premium-Headphones/dp/B004444O3W/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1387517293&sr=1-2&keywords=akg+q701

 

I am really disappointed I missed the Senn HD800 deal... damn.


Please see first page of this thread and fix your link per those instructions.

 

It is an excellent price--one that has been at that price point for a couple weeks or so.

post #1384 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayza View Post

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001OTZ8DA

Sennheiser HD800 brand new from Amazon. $890. Wow

It's back for one lucky person.

Edit. It's gone

Edit. It goes in and out of stock. Keep refreshing. Just got one in my cart for the 2nd time in the last 10 minutes.
Edited by Radioking59 - 12/19/13 at 10:38pm
post #1385 of 22828

Damn... I had added it to my cart at $889 and by the time I made it to check out I got a message saying the price had changed back to the $1350 :(

post #1386 of 22828

HD800 can still be ordered from Amazon, even if it is out of stock now.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001OTZ8DA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

 

Refresh the page if you can't see it.


Edited by duyu - 12/19/13 at 10:40pm
post #1387 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post


It's back for one lucky person.

Edit. It's gone

Edit. It goes in and out of stock. Keep refreshing. Just got one in my cart for the 2nd time in the last 10 minutes.


I somehow got one!

post #1388 of 22828

Son of a b***h!! Three times in a row I lost it in checkout...

post #1389 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupNinja View Post
 


I somehow got one!

Note: You guys can all still get the HD800  at the price of $889.52, just go to right side "More Buying Choices" & click "Amazon - for 889.52" won't be in stock until December 24th tho...

 

......nevermind, in the 20 seconds, it took for me to type this out, the last ones are gone: "Items are no longer available from the seller you selected."

post #1390 of 22828

Keep refreshing. They come in one unit at a time. When it comes in, it WILL be gone within the next 5 seconds. Have your One-Click to Buy ready to go when you refresh.

 

I got lucky on a refresh and I upgraded to a flagship when I didn't think I'd be doing that this year.

post #1391 of 22828
What happens when you buy with 1 click when it's $890 but miss it? Do you get one for $1350?
post #1392 of 22828

I think it's dead...

post #1393 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post

What happens when you buy with 1 click when it's $890 but miss it? Do you get one for $1350?

 

It tells you that the item is no longer available, cancels the checkout, and removes it from your cart.

post #1394 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioking59 View Post

What happens when you buy with 1 click when it's $890 but miss it? Do you get one for $1350?

Nope. It tells you that it ran out of stock. Happened to me on my first attempt.

post #1395 of 22828
Quote:
Originally Posted by duyu View Post
 

HD800 can still be ordered from Amazon, even if it is out of stock now.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001OTZ8DA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

 

Refresh the page if you can't see it.

yeah, and they are gone in seconds. I swear I saw they were in stock but then bam! OOS. The second time this night. 


Edited by greyhamster - 12/19/13 at 11:07pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)