- 103 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There's a big sale on M-100s by projectorstores on ebay.
white and matte for 250 as opposed to retail 310
shadow for 270
There's limited stock so head over soon, I already grabbed one XD.
Also, what exactly is a group buy anyways?
Ugh I hate the sound from the m-100's bloated bass with recessed mids, the momentum is a lot better.
Appreciate the quick response, just try and remember to read the first post. Thanks!
Guys, it would be very helpful in the future if, when you find a post that breaks the rules or is obviously spam, that you DO NOT QUOTE IT OR POST ABOUT IT but just report it and move on. Deleting one post is easy. Going through two pages of discussion to remove quotes etc. is exponentially more of a waste of time.
12 Days Of Soundcheck: Dirty Projectors, 'Impregnable Question' - Soundcheck
Soundcheck free download of the day, Dirty Projectors, live in their studio, not commercially available, 12 Days of Soundcheck series, check it out...
It's claimed to be sealed though. Doesn't every set come with a warranty card within the box? Or is it separate from the box? There's no reason why the seller would unseal the box, remove the warranty card, and then reseal the box before selling them.
there are sealed M100s floating around that are missing S/N + warranty cards. I recently purchased such a product for a 3rd party on amazon (amazon is technically an authorized v-moda retailer). also, the recent V-Moda M100 deal had an issue w/ this as well. Packaging for both were sealed with red ribbon still tied, headphones in sealed wrap... so I am willing to guarantee you that the product you receive from eBay will also be missing those.
Just be aware you might not be able to get V-Moda's 2 year premier warranty and immortal life program.
Blue sennheiser amperior for $126 with coupon code "MASTERPASS"
Tempting. Promised myself the M80 would be the last pair of portables I bought for a long time...Any comments on these vs. the UE6000? A/B'd them at the Apple store at one point, and can't remember the differences.
MEElec A161s at Newegg for $39.99 with Free Shipping. Coupon code is EMCWVWN233
any thoughts on the sound quality and sound signature?
single ba but with tight bass.
pretty neutral but with a bit more emphasis on mids if i remember correctly.my brother has it and it sounds very good with s series walkman.
at 40$ u will not get a better iem,even at 80-100$ they are very good
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Mint Gustard H10 for Centrence Hifi M8 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 8 minutes ago
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 12 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 13 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 14 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 15 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2