- 89 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There's a big sale on M-100s by projectorstores on ebay.
white and matte for 250 as opposed to retail 310
shadow for 270
There's limited stock so head over soon, I already grabbed one XD.
Also, what exactly is a group buy anyways?
Ugh I hate the sound from the m-100's bloated bass with recessed mids, the momentum is a lot better.
Appreciate the quick response, just try and remember to read the first post. Thanks!
Guys, it would be very helpful in the future if, when you find a post that breaks the rules or is obviously spam, that you DO NOT QUOTE IT OR POST ABOUT IT but just report it and move on. Deleting one post is easy. Going through two pages of discussion to remove quotes etc. is exponentially more of a waste of time.
12 Days Of Soundcheck: Dirty Projectors, 'Impregnable Question' - Soundcheck
Soundcheck free download of the day, Dirty Projectors, live in their studio, not commercially available, 12 Days of Soundcheck series, check it out...
It's claimed to be sealed though. Doesn't every set come with a warranty card within the box? Or is it separate from the box? There's no reason why the seller would unseal the box, remove the warranty card, and then reseal the box before selling them.
there are sealed M100s floating around that are missing S/N + warranty cards. I recently purchased such a product for a 3rd party on amazon (amazon is technically an authorized v-moda retailer). also, the recent V-Moda M100 deal had an issue w/ this as well. Packaging for both were sealed with red ribbon still tied, headphones in sealed wrap... so I am willing to guarantee you that the product you receive from eBay will also be missing those.
Just be aware you might not be able to get V-Moda's 2 year premier warranty and immortal life program.
Blue sennheiser amperior for $126 with coupon code "MASTERPASS"
Tempting. Promised myself the M80 would be the last pair of portables I bought for a long time...Any comments on these vs. the UE6000? A/B'd them at the Apple store at one point, and can't remember the differences.
MEElec A161s at Newegg for $39.99 with Free Shipping. Coupon code is EMCWVWN233
any thoughts on the sound quality and sound signature?
single ba but with tight bass.
pretty neutral but with a bit more emphasis on mids if i remember correctly.my brother has it and it sounds very good with s series walkman.
at 40$ u will not get a better iem,even at 80-100$ they are very good
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 46 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for IEM suggestions/recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. User Card - uploaded! (page 88) 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)