- 96 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD-518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 5/13/14 at 5:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 5/14/14 at 1:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Grado SR60 HELP with cables Last post on 10/23/13 at 4:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There's a big sale on M-100s by projectorstores on ebay.
white and matte for 250 as opposed to retail 310
shadow for 270
There's limited stock so head over soon, I already grabbed one XD.
Also, what exactly is a group buy anyways?
Ugh I hate the sound from the m-100's bloated bass with recessed mids, the momentum is a lot better.
Appreciate the quick response, just try and remember to read the first post. Thanks!
Guys, it would be very helpful in the future if, when you find a post that breaks the rules or is obviously spam, that you DO NOT QUOTE IT OR POST ABOUT IT but just report it and move on. Deleting one post is easy. Going through two pages of discussion to remove quotes etc. is exponentially more of a waste of time.
12 Days Of Soundcheck: Dirty Projectors, 'Impregnable Question' - Soundcheck
Soundcheck free download of the day, Dirty Projectors, live in their studio, not commercially available, 12 Days of Soundcheck series, check it out...
It's claimed to be sealed though. Doesn't every set come with a warranty card within the box? Or is it separate from the box? There's no reason why the seller would unseal the box, remove the warranty card, and then reseal the box before selling them.
there are sealed M100s floating around that are missing S/N + warranty cards. I recently purchased such a product for a 3rd party on amazon (amazon is technically an authorized v-moda retailer). also, the recent V-Moda M100 deal had an issue w/ this as well. Packaging for both were sealed with red ribbon still tied, headphones in sealed wrap... so I am willing to guarantee you that the product you receive from eBay will also be missing those.
Just be aware you might not be able to get V-Moda's 2 year premier warranty and immortal life program.
Blue sennheiser amperior for $126 with coupon code "MASTERPASS"
Tempting. Promised myself the M80 would be the last pair of portables I bought for a long time...Any comments on these vs. the UE6000? A/B'd them at the Apple store at one point, and can't remember the differences.
MEElec A161s at Newegg for $39.99 with Free Shipping. Coupon code is EMCWVWN233
any thoughts on the sound quality and sound signature?
single ba but with tight bass.
pretty neutral but with a bit more emphasis on mids if i remember correctly.my brother has it and it sounds very good with s series walkman.
at 40$ u will not get a better iem,even at 80-100$ they are very good
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 21 seconds ago
- › Aune X1 Pro: USB problems 32 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Akg K67 Tiesto VS Akg Q460 // Help me please for my pick. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Need recommendations for super durable cable 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 4 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 7 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)