- 102 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productGrace Design m920tagged by AudioMan612, 12/17/14
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productGrado SR60i Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productPioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productSennheiser HD 518tagged by joe, 3/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- Open or Closed cans for movies ? Last post on 2/16/15 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Frequency response of the Grado SR60i Last post on 1/23/15 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- First Audiophile Headphones less than $100 - any suggestions? (Specifically Grado SR60 vs. JVC... Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR 60i sound only comes out of one ear until I mess around with the jack for a while- can... Last post on 11/6/13 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB: Grado SR-60 or SR-80 - Preferably, Not the "i" Series, but Let me Know What you... Last post on 11/8/13 at 11:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
One day before a long trip I found out that my earbuds was blown out, so I went to one near store to find some quick replacement, then I choose these because there was none of my...
I bought these headphones love / hate with the taste of the challenge. I learned that in Germany have discovered a reversible change to free the low and I started the monkey. I got them used to not...
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) - Page 81
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There's a big sale on M-100s by projectorstores on ebay.
white and matte for 250 as opposed to retail 310
shadow for 270
There's limited stock so head over soon, I already grabbed one XD.
Also, what exactly is a group buy anyways?
Ugh I hate the sound from the m-100's bloated bass with recessed mids, the momentum is a lot better.
Appreciate the quick response, just try and remember to read the first post. Thanks!
Guys, it would be very helpful in the future if, when you find a post that breaks the rules or is obviously spam, that you DO NOT QUOTE IT OR POST ABOUT IT but just report it and move on. Deleting one post is easy. Going through two pages of discussion to remove quotes etc. is exponentially more of a waste of time.
12 Days Of Soundcheck: Dirty Projectors, 'Impregnable Question' - Soundcheck
Soundcheck free download of the day, Dirty Projectors, live in their studio, not commercially available, 12 Days of Soundcheck series, check it out...
It's claimed to be sealed though. Doesn't every set come with a warranty card within the box? Or is it separate from the box? There's no reason why the seller would unseal the box, remove the warranty card, and then reseal the box before selling them.
there are sealed M100s floating around that are missing S/N + warranty cards. I recently purchased such a product for a 3rd party on amazon (amazon is technically an authorized v-moda retailer). also, the recent V-Moda M100 deal had an issue w/ this as well. Packaging for both were sealed with red ribbon still tied, headphones in sealed wrap... so I am willing to guarantee you that the product you receive from eBay will also be missing those.
Just be aware you might not be able to get V-Moda's 2 year premier warranty and immortal life program.
Blue sennheiser amperior for $126 with coupon code "MASTERPASS"
Tempting. Promised myself the M80 would be the last pair of portables I bought for a long time...Any comments on these vs. the UE6000? A/B'd them at the Apple store at one point, and can't remember the differences.
MEElec A161s at Newegg for $39.99 with Free Shipping. Coupon code is EMCWVWN233
any thoughts on the sound quality and sound signature?
single ba but with tight bass.
pretty neutral but with a bit more emphasis on mids if i remember correctly.my brother has it and it sounds very good with s series walkman.
at 40$ u will not get a better iem,even at 80-100$ they are very good
- The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › sennheiser momentum m2. 58 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fnkcow
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2