Thanks DK will be posting as i go so to keep you guys up to speed with this project.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Done with tube amps and anxiously waiting for the replacement to arrive Last post on 5/10/14 at 6:46pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HELP! Suggestions for Sennheiser HD800 - HDVD800 or WA22? Last post on 4/15/14 at 8:21pm in High-end Audio Forum
- looking for balanced cable for my HD800 Last post on 2/12/14 at 5:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie question. Woo wa2 or Schitt Lyar ? Last post on 12/20/13 at 6:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison! (Rectifer Tube Rolling... Last post on 8/17/14 at 7:23am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Same here. I did a lot of driver and rectifier rolling in my WA5-LE (just the EML 300B Mesh and EAT for the power tubes) and settle with the current combination (596, TSBGRP 6F8G, EML 300B Mesh).
fortunately not all amplifiers are running at once David. LOl
Thanks and will keep the thread updated
When you coming over to have some fun with them David?
Looking forward to the writeups when this is done! I enjoyed my time with the Woo gear at Lee's meet (including your WA5), it'll be interesting to see how you think they all compare.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 11/26/13 at 4:40pm
- WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 16 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 22 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › What is the Monster "Magnetic FluxTube"? 2 minutes ago
- › My pal Scott "kludge audio" Dorsey reviews 2014 Capital AudioFest... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)