Thanks DK will be posting as i go so to keep you guys up to speed with this project.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Do expensive hybrid amps exist? Do I need one? Last post on 2/12/15 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are $2000+ amps worth it? Last post on 2/7/15 at 6:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestion for WA2 Last post on 11/3/14 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best tube amp for LCD-3 Last post on 5/14/15 at 8:43pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Same here. I did a lot of driver and rectifier rolling in my WA5-LE (just the EML 300B Mesh and EAT for the power tubes) and settle with the current combination (596, TSBGRP 6F8G, EML 300B Mesh).
Thanks and will keep the thread updated
When you coming over to have some fun with them David?
Looking forward to the writeups when this is done! I enjoyed my time with the Woo gear at Lee's meet (including your WA5), it'll be interesting to see how you think they all compare.
Edited by Taowolf51 - 11/26/13 at 4:40pm
- WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 39 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 39 seconds ago
- › Hiii Head-Fiers! Glad to Join the Community! 41 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 43 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headband cushion fit Shure SRH440? ... or... 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2