Jack has asked me to do a comparison project for Woo Audio's new website that is coming shortly. I will be writing summaries for each amplifier and other Woo products for the website. I am very excited to be participating in this project and have enclosed some pictures that Jack took while we were setting up all the gear in my house. I will post updates and share some of my thoughts on this thread as I am going forward. The summaries will include descriptions of all the products and what headphones will work best with each product and also their will be a summary of the Digital to Analogue Converter as well. This is and fun and exciting project .
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Do expensive hybrid amps exist? Do I need one? Last post on 2/12/15 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are $2000+ amps worth it? Last post on 2/7/15 at 6:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestion for WA2 Last post on 11/3/14 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best tube amp for LCD-3 Last post on 5/14/15 at 8:43pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have that one here also and will be posting the impress s as I go along twitch this project.
This is a long due project and I believe it will help the community to choose the right product.
I am excited to have Frank to do this for us. Naturally, he is the right person as he already owned some of our products and he has been familiar with them. He has reviewed some of our products and is now working on the WA5 and WA234 MONO reviews. I praise his unbiased and candid approach which should be carried out throughout this project.
Yes, Frank has all our amps at his home. He will be having lots of fun for some times.
All the best,
- WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 21 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › in-ear headphones--help deciding among these 4 (music likes and... 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 2 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2