Jack has asked me to do a comparison project for Woo Audio's new website that is coming shortly. I will be writing summaries for each amplifier and other Woo products for the website. I am very excited to be participating in this project and have enclosed some pictures that Jack took while we were setting up all the gear in my house. I will post updates and share some of my thoughts on this thread as I am going forward. The summaries will include descriptions of all the products and what headphones will work best with each product and also their will be a summary of the Digital to Analogue Converter as well. This is and fun and exciting project .
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Do expensive hybrid amps exist? Do I need one? Last post on 2/12/15 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are $2000+ amps worth it? Last post on 2/7/15 at 6:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestion for WA2 Last post on 11/3/14 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best tube amp for LCD-3 Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thank guys and gals. The bookshelf speakers are the new Fritz monitors not yet released. They are a Carbon 7 with a new tweeter and upgraded crossovers.
I have that one here also and will be posting the impress s as I go along twitch this project.
she loves the WA2 HEHE and for the high impedance cans it really rocks.
It is a fun project for sure. I am very enthusiastic about doing this project.
This is a long due project and I believe it will help the community to choose the right product.
I am excited to have Frank to do this for us. Naturally, he is the right person as he already owned some of our products and he has been familiar with them. He has reviewed some of our products and is now working on the WA5 and WA234 MONO reviews. I praise his unbiased and candid approach which should be carried out throughout this project.
Yes, Frank has all our amps at his home. He will be having lots of fun for some times.
All the best,
- WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Looking at Grado GR10E 17 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 47 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 54 seconds ago
- › Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? 1 minute ago
- › News can and a proper "source" 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Can the Shure se846's be the last pair I buy? 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 6 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 7 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2