Jack has asked me to do a comparison project for Woo Audio's new website that is coming shortly. I will be writing summaries for each amplifier and other Woo products for the website. I am very excited to be participating in this project and have enclosed some pictures that Jack took while we were setting up all the gear in my house. I will post updates and share some of my thoughts on this thread as I am going forward. The summaries will include descriptions of all the products and what headphones will work best with each product and also their will be a summary of the Digital to Analogue Converter as well. This is and fun and exciting project .
Recent Images In This Thread
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by nightmancometh, 12/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Do expensive hybrid amps exist? Do I need one? Last post on 2/12/15 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Are $2000+ amps worth it? Last post on 2/7/15 at 6:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestion for WA2 Last post on 11/3/14 at 11:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best tube amp for LCD-3 Last post on 5/14/15 at 8:43pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have that one here also and will be posting the impress s as I go along twitch this project.
This is a long due project and I believe it will help the community to choose the right product.
I am excited to have Frank to do this for us. Naturally, he is the right person as he already owned some of our products and he has been familiar with them. He has reviewed some of our products and is now working on the WA5 and WA234 MONO reviews. I praise his unbiased and candid approach which should be carried out throughout this project.
Yes, Frank has all our amps at his home. He will be having lots of fun for some times.
All the best,
- WOO AUDIO COMPARISON THREAD
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › Questyle Q192 DAC/Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › what's more important, a good DAC or a Good Amp? 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › 🇸🇬 CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February) 3 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2