Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Page 5  

post #61 of 408

I WILL BE THERE. PUT ME ON THE LIST.  THANKS

post #62 of 408
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsmrnyc View Post
 

I WILL BE THERE. PUT ME ON THE LIST.  THANKS


Added to the list 2nd post.

post #63 of 408
I will be there I have been to the meet on Northern Blvd. and loved it, although it was many years ago, Please add me to the list I need a meet to audition equipment, thanks very much.
post #64 of 408
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedtool101 View Post

I will be there I have been to the meet on Northern Blvd. and loved it, although it was many years ago, Please add me to the list I need a meet to audition equipment, thanks very much.


Added to the list ,see you there!

post #65 of 408
Thank you so much and omg I can't wait lol :P
post #66 of 408

I'm definitely going to try and get off of work to come. 

post #67 of 408
I'm gonna try to make it!
post #68 of 408
I previously wrote that I hope tomake it, put me down as coming, thanks
post #69 of 408
Thread Starter 

List updated post #2

post #70 of 408
Thread Starter 

2 months and counting!

post #71 of 408
Is there a equipment list yet?
I would love to hear a zana duex
post #72 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazsud View Post

Is there a equipment list yet?
I would love to hear a zana duex

I seen one for sale in the FS section last week

post #73 of 408
Not interested in buying. Just curious.
post #74 of 408

LOL why not. I thought you were going WA2

post #75 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

LOL why not. I thought you were going WA2

I'm getting the Wa2. But isn't a meet a place to hear what one hasn't?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014