Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014 - Page 10  

post #136 of 408

Argh, I have just realized I will not be able to attend as we have a function at school.  There is a slight chance, the date may change, but it's very slight.  Terribly upset as this may be the last NY meet I make it to for a long time.  Have a great time everyone.

post #137 of 408
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsoldier416 View Post
 

Argh, I have just realized I will not be able to attend as we have a function at school.  There is a slight chance, the date may change, but it's very slight.  Terribly upset as this may be the last NY meet I make it to for a long time.  Have a great time everyone.


Sorry to hear that I will keep you on the list anyway in case the date changes.

 26 days & counting!

post #138 of 408

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a T2, DIY or not? I'm considering building one and need to be convinced that I actually should.

post #139 of 408

Please count me in! 

post #140 of 408

Looking forward to my first "Meet".

post #141 of 408

Tom I will be bringing the Meirer Classic and the Meirer Daccord with the Macbook pro loaded with  music. I will also  have the Audeze LCD X and Alpha Dog and maybe another flagship if I get it in time.


Edited by Frank I - 3/11/14 at 6:28pm
post #142 of 408
Frank, pray tell, what is this flagship you speak of? -- The Enigma?
post #143 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet View Post

Frank, pray tell, what is this flagship you speak of? -- The Enigma?

nope- Scot LOL I will keep you wondering a little anyway. there are two i am trying to get and one was promised but I dont want to let it out of the bag yet but the Enigma is not one. Who is releasing that and what is it?


Edited by Frank I - 3/11/14 at 6:33pm
post #144 of 408
The Enigma is LFF's latest headphone creation -- http://www.head-fi.org/t/706262/lffs-enigma-new-from-the-maker-of-the-paradox

I'm hoping we can get a demo/prototype at the meet.
post #145 of 408
Hello please add me to list I will be attending.

Al
post #146 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet View Post

The Enigma is LFF's latest headphone creation -- http://www.head-fi.org/t/706262/lffs-enigma-new-from-the-maker-of-the-paradox

I'm hoping we can get a demo/prototype at the meet.

I have not been asked to review those but if they want me I will be happy to do it.

post #147 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRAINBOW View Post

Hello please add me to list I will be attending.

Al

 

Glad to see you'll be there Al!

post #148 of 408
post #149 of 408
I wish Tyll would come this year. He is a legend lol
post #150 of 408
Yes me too I have a couple of questions for him LOL
AL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014