Beyerdynamic DT990 600ohm
For the sake of full disclosure.
- have had at least 300 hours of use so they are well burned in and sound great
- sound great
- original case is included (minus the cardboard box)
- I purchased this off another member who had the headphone replaced with a brand new unit so I suppose I am technically the first owner.
- for certain songs when the bass hits a extremely low frequency, there is a little rattling. I am not sure why this is happening or if it is cause of the amp. I do not want to open up the headphones as I fear I may break them. As I don't listen to bass heavy music this does not affect me personally.
- The headphones do look a little worn out but they still function perfectly fine.
Reason for selling: just picked up the HD700s so i'd like to sell off some of the headphones i don't really use.
I reside in Canada but feel free to shoot me a PM.
I will post more pictures later as I am at work right now.
Edited by jono454 - 11/22/13 at 5:45pm