or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: JH Audio 16 PRO

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
JH Audio 16 PRO

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Excellent condition. Upgrading to something else. Comes with upgraded cable and box.

 

These can be reshelled by www.inearz.com for $150 or inearcustoms for $109

 

 

Please no more low offers. £350 and no less.

 

Plus postage and Paypal fees. This cost £1000 new in the UK so £350 is a very good price.


Edited by beemarman - 11/22/13 at 1:46pm
post #2 of 6

what whiplash cable is that? doesnt look like its made by whiplash. (seeing the slider and the pins area)

post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterljh View Post
 

what whiplash cable is that? doesnt look like its made by whiplash. (seeing the slider and the pins area)

 

Not sure which one it is. I bought the cable off eBay. 

post #4 of 6

hmmm...then u cannot call it an authentic one anymore =( unless there is evidence there is =(

post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterljh View Post
 

hmmm...then u cannot call it an authentic one anymore =( unless there is evidence there is =(

Where did I say in the ad that the cable was authentic?  

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemarman View Post
 

Where did I say in the ad that the cable was authentic?  

im sorry. i just noticed you changed it. 

i apologise if it sounded bad. =X

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade