or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 28

post #406 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSize48 View Post

I am referring to the X3 MKII.

 

Any official sources on this? I have heard of a possible hardware revision but this name is news to me...

post #407 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post
 

 

Any official sources on this? I have heard of a possible hardware revision but this name is news to me...

 

There is no official announcement yet, but as far as I know, it will only come after X5 and X1, probably around the time of X7 if not later. Basically it will be around late 2014.

post #408 of 7658

Well if they need a beta tester for this nice little DAP I'm all in! I hope this will be hiss free with sensitive IEM's

post #409 of 7658

I hope this will be as attractive as the Clip series. As in great sound for a decent price an attractive package.

post #410 of 7658
At $100, I'm not looking for sound drastically better than the Clip +, but great UI.
post #411 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSize48 View Post

At $100, I'm not looking for sound drastically better than the Clip +, but great UI.


i doubt it will beat clip+ in sound but i sure hope it does.

 

at 100$ i will be the first one to get it:veryevil:

post #412 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post


i doubt it will beat clip+ in sound but i sure hope it does.

at 100$ i will be the first one to get it:veryevil:

If they follow X3 implementation no doubt it will be better than sansa clip.
post #413 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post


If they follow X3 implementation no doubt it will be better than sansa clip.


good to hear,,but as i haven't really listened to anything other than sony walkmans(non android) and clip+ i love my clip,,,but it has been 8 years now and 2 clips and 3 walkmans that i think time to move on has come:( 

post #414 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post


good to hear,,but as i haven't really listened to anything other than sony walkmans(non android) and clip+ i love my clip,,,but it has been 8 years now and 2 clips and 3 walkmans that i think time to move on has come:(  

Well you can always get it online. If you want to avoid tax you can consider Colorfly C3 which has very good quality for very cheap. Much better than sansa imo.
post #415 of 7658

I remember James mention that it will be better than the Clip+. Correct me if I am wrong, I may be dreaming xD

post #416 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post


Well you can always get it online. If you want to avoid tax you can consider Colorfly C3 which has very good quality for very cheap. Much better than sansa imo.


that is an option i have considered but its very heavy with only 8-10 hour battery life.

plus the interface is not good,thats what ppl are telling me.

 

otherwise i was seriously considering it,but now that x1 has been proposed i intend to wait for a few months to make a decision

post #417 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post


that is an option i have considered but its very heavy with only 8-10 hour battery life.
plus the interface is not good,thats what ppl are telling me.

otherwise i was seriously considering it,but now that x1 has been proposed i intend to wait for a few months to make a decision
More like 16-18 hours. The UI just takes a bit to get used to, but its nothing complex.
Edited by SkyBleu - 12/31/13 at 2:20am
post #418 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post


More like 16-18 hours. The UI just takes a bit to get used to, but its nothing complex.


thanks,,its also pretty cheap at 100-105$ only

post #419 of 7658
C3 will run for 16 - 18 hours a charge, and sounds a lot better than Sansa Clip, any Cowon or apple player I've tried. Some even questioning C3's sound quality next to DX50. I was actually speaking to someone who sold their DX50 because he couldn't tell much difference between them and there's technical areas I hear stronger on C3 over DX50 like wider staging and more obvious air, seperation. Ui on C3 does leave a little to be desired and it doesn't have a terrible amount of power but the sound it puts out is far better than anything $100 should be. Another member I loaned mine to recently has retired his ipod touch 5G for C3.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 12/31/13 at 2:33am
post #420 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

C3 will run for 16 - 18 hours a charge, and sounds a lot better than Sansa Clip, any Cowon or apple player I've tried. Some even questioning C3's sound quality next to DX50. I was actually speaking to someone who sold their DX50 because he couldn't tell much difference between them and there's technical areas I hear stronger on C3 over DX50 like wider staging and more obvious air, seperation. Ui on C3 does leave a little to be desired and it doesn't have a terrible amount of power but the sound it puts out is far better than anything $100 should be. Another member I loaned mine to recently has retired his ipod touch 5G for C3.


thanks,damn i must get c3 before it goes out of production.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote