or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 25

post #361 of 7658
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by wijnands View Post


I'm really concerned about that wheel on the X1. Would be very easy for apple to get nasty if Fiio becomes a success.

If you would back read a bit, it was mentioned that James consulted his lawyers on the patent for the wheel thing. IMO its safe to assume that Fiio knows what they are doing.
post #362 of 7658

but who can stop apple from stupid lawsuits??

 

u never know what they are upto:veryevil:

post #363 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taveren View Post

I
If you would back read a bit, it was mentioned that James consulted his lawyers on the patent for the wheel thing. IMO its safe to assume that Fiio knows what they are doing.


I missed that in the 24 page thread. IMO it's not but I'm not running Fiio

post #364 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 

but who can stop apple from stupid lawsuits??

 

u never know what they are upto:veryevil:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taveren View Post

I
If you would back read a bit, it was mentioned that James consulted his lawyers on the patent for the wheel thing. IMO its safe to assume that Fiio knows what they are doing.

There's no need to worry guys! IMO that's like saying a "X" mp3 player uses 3.5mm jack and "Y" mp3 player copy the idea too!

post #365 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

 

 

There's no need to worry guys! IMO that's like saying a "X" mp3 player uses 3.5mm jack and "Y" mp3 player copy the idea too!


apple patented the 2 finger zoom too,,yes thats right

 

so keep ur fingers crossed

post #366 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by wijnands View Post
 


I'm really concerned about that wheel on the X1. Would be very easy for apple to get nasty if Fiio becomes a success.

 

totally different design and implementation.  

post #367 of 7658

I'm okay with it, but I think the x1 looks a bit clumpsy and chinese-ish judging from the pictures..

post #368 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsh View Post
 

I'm okay with it, but I think the x1 looks a bit clumpsy and chinese-ish judging from the pictures..

 

so please tell me how it looks Chinese-ish?

post #369 of 7658

I wish to know, too. what does Chinese-ish mean?

post #370 of 7658

I might have missed it but any idea when these will be released or is it still too early to tell?

post #371 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post
 

I might have missed it but any idea when these will be released or is it still too early to tell?

Next year July in China

post #372 of 7658

So  over here before christmas with any luck

post #373 of 7658
The staggered release of the X5 is due to the incessant partying and glorification of the Great Chairman Mau (just kidding) for the duration of the Chinese New Year.

Factories shut down because of the holiday, and it takes a while for things to get back up to speed. There should be no such issue in July. Though it would be fair to expect a month or two delay for international release, the Western delivery of the X1 will, without a doubt, be long before Christmas.
post #374 of 7658

Would be nice but I'm not counting on much before christmas.. I decided against an X3 because I just cannot justify spending that much on a portable device. Ordered one of the few remaining CLip+ players which should keep me happy until the X1 is released.

post #375 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by wijnands View Post
 

Would be nice but I'm not counting on much before christmas.. I decided against an X3 because I just cannot justify spending that much on a portable device. Ordered one of the few remaining CLip+ players which should keep me happy until the X1 is released.


u can order zip too

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote