or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 158

post #2356 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


visit amazon or ebay or wait for GF/ xmas offers wink.gif jk.....do the math now if u want to save...btw, did you get what jenia1 was talking about?


no i didn't :normal_smile :

post #2357 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhan View Post


no i didn't normal_smile%20.gif

not a problem......this, the adapter....biggrin.gif

http://www.dx.com/p/sd-to-microsd-transflash-card-converter-module-27001
post #2358 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn71 View Post


not a problem......this, the adapter....biggrin.gif

http://www.dx.com/p/sd-to-microsd-transflash-card-converter-module-27001

i payed 6.5 usd dammit:confused_face: 

post #2359 of 7658

Soo. Any information on Germany, yet?

post #2360 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthless View Post
 

Soo. Any information on Germany, yet?

 
post #2361 of 7658

Thanks!

post #2362 of 7658

I'm becoming a bit skeptical of Micca's "In Stock" claim.  I ordered Monday afternoon and received a tracking number at 10pm Monday night.  However, the package still hasn't been scanned by USPS.  That leads me to believe it hasn't actually been shipped yet.  We all know you can print out a tracking number without actually shipping the parcel. Add to that the fact that James stated at Post #2270 in this thread that X1's were being shipped to TekFX (affiliated with Micca) on 9/22.  I don't know how long it takes for FiiO's packages to get to the US, but it always takes my express packages from China nearly a week.  Bottom line, I don't think anyone in the US is going to see their X1 until at least the middle of next week. 

 

UPDATE: Just noticed this on the FiiO web site:

 

"By our estimate, it would take 4 to 5 working days for the parcels to reach our agents abroad, so you can try contacting the local sales agents accordingly."

 

This means TekFX receives by Saturday, 9/27.  Even if they ship the same day (unlikely), delivery probably won't happen until at least Tuesday, 9/29. 


Edited by jj69 - 9/23/14 at 11:22am
post #2363 of 7658
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj69 View Post

I'm becoming a bit skeptical of Micca's "In Stock" claim.  I ordered Monday afternoon and received a tracking number at 10pm Monday night.  However, the package still hasn't been scanned by USPS.  That leads me to believe it hasn't actually been shipped yet.  We all know you can print out a tracking number without actually shipping the parcel. Add to that the fact that James stated at Post #2270 in this thread that X1's were being shipped to TekFX (affiliated with Micca) on 9/22.  I don't know how long it takes for FiiO's packages to get to the US, but it always takes my express packages from China nearly a week.  Bottom line, I don't think anyone in the US is going to see their X1 until at least the middle of next week. 

UPDATE: Just noticed this on the FiiO web site:

"By our estimate, it would take 4 to 5 working days for the parcels to reach our agents abroad, so you can try contacting the local sales agents accordingly."

This means TekFX receives by Saturday, 9/27.  Even if they ship the same day (unlikely), delivery probably won't happen until at least Tuesday, 9/29. 
I am starting to feel the same way because I ordered mine on Monday morning and my tracking number hasn't scanned yet either. That's a rotten way to do business!
post #2364 of 7658
Just have patience. It will arrive when it does, no sooner and no later. You alone choose to let it upset you. Hell, I had a 4 or so month wait for something to get shipped by Grado earlier this year. Delays happen, just enjoy the product when it does arrive.
post #2365 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce1967 View Post
 

Here is what it says on their website..

 

"Once order is placed and confirmed by our system, there shall not be any cancellation of orders which are of 'processing' status. An order will hold a 'processing' status when item is already paid for or when the item is being delivered. We will allow cancellation of orders if, and only if, TREOO.com is not able to fulfill the order due to limitations, in which, there will be an official email sent to inform you. Customers who wish to violate and proceed to terminate or cancel their order(s) are liable for the following:

1) Pay transaction penalty fee of SGD$30 or 10% of order value, whichever is higher.
2) Deduction of 5 Audio$ or 50% of balance Rewards Points (Audio$), whichever higher

3) Blacklisted account with limited privileges"

 

Pretty harsh! I'd hate to end up in a Singapore prison :)


If they take AMEX and you use it.......Pick  up the phone and Call AMEX.  If they don't deliver you can dispute it and get a refund.  Yes, Caveat Emptor .  You must and I emphisize MUST read all terms and conditions.....You also have tyo check out anyone who claims to have the product and has not been vetted by members of this site.  Best of luck!!

post #2366 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybone0566 View Post

I
I am starting to feel the same way because I ordered mine on Monday morning and my tracking number hasn't scanned yet either. That's a rotten way to do business

 

I entirely agree.  This is my first dealing with Micca store and it may be my last. There site clearly said the item was "in stock." I placed my order (and in my case added expedited shipping charges) and  the money went to them from my paypal account. Later in the day they send an email that says "shipped" and include a tracking number.  By any normal standard of doing retail business, that should mean that the vendor actually had the item in thier warehouse and actually shipped it.  Since none of us have seen the tracking number actually entered into the USPS system, I think it is safe to conclude that Micca has not delivered the packages to USPS and so by any objective standard they have not been "shipped."  

 

Looks like the classic case of trying to beat their competitors' sales on a hot item by misleading the public that you had goods before your competitors did. VERY bad form Micca. You are supposedly a USA based e-store and you should comply with our standards of doing business.


Edited by stuartmc - 9/23/14 at 12:37pm
post #2367 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartmc View Post
 

 

I entirely agree.  This is my first dealing with Micca store and it may be my last. There site clearly said the item was "in stock." I placed my order (and in my case added expedited shipping charges) and  the money went to them from my paypal account. Later in the day they send an email that says "shipped" and include a tracking number.  By any normal standard of doing retail business, that should mean that the vendor actually had the item in thier warehouse and actually shipped it.  Since none of us have seen the tracking number actually entered into the USPS system, I think it is safe to conclude that Micca has not delivered the packages to USPS and so by any objective standard they have not been "shipped."  

 

Looks like the classic case of trying to beat their competitors' sales on a hot item by misleading the public that you had goods before your competitors did. VERY bad form Micca. You are supposedly a USA based e-store and you should comply with our standards of doing business.

 

Not defending them or anything like that (and I have no affiliation with Micca or TekFX), but have you tried contacting them through email to find out what's going on?  Either way, everybody will get a limited stock of X1 DAPs, and the fact that you placed an order means yours is guaranteed as soon as they are available.  TekFX is a distributor who allocates stock to different US stores, where I believe Micca is one of their official stores that will probably get it sooner than everybody else.  Try ordering something from China and waiting 3-4 weeks (like I usually do with dx or lunashops lol!!! - though, still love both of those stores as well!!!).  Just have patience.   You will get it soon!  On the other hand, if you paid extra for expedite shipping and they haven't shipped it out yet, you should definitely talk to them!!!

post #2368 of 7658
Just think of it this way. At least you guys don't have to deal with the crappy delivery service I deal with. I'm starting to think that I'll just pre order the X1 directly from B&H and pick it up on the 20th.
post #2369 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
 

 

Not defending them or anything like that (and I have no affiliation with Micca or TekFX), but have you tried contacting them through email to find out what's going on?  Either way, everybody will get a limited stock of X1 DAPs, and the fact that you placed an order means yours is guaranteed as soon as they are available.  TekFX is a distributor who allocates stock to different US stores, where I believe Micca is one of their official stores that will probably get it sooner than everybody else.  Try ordering something from China and waiting 3-4 weeks (like I usually do with dx or lunashops lol!!! - though, still love both of those stores as well!!!).  Just have patience.   You will get it soon!  On the other hand, if you paid extra for expedite shipping and they haven't shipped it out yet, you should definitely talk to them!!!

 

Your point is well taken.  I probably get a little more irked about these things than most because my practice involves business law and commercial transactions (UCC Article 9 stuff) in particular. It's certainly isn't anything I will lose sleep over, but I stand by my assertion that this is not good or appropriate business practice. I did in fact send them an email about this and told them that they should at least refund my expedited shipping charge. I have yet to hear back from them.  

post #2370 of 7658
Hello guys,

I've taken it upon myself to create a wiki for frequently asked questions about the X3, X5, and X1.

I would like you all to help me, and eachother, in adding to this wiki, to make it as comprehensive as possible!


http://www.head-fi.org/a/the-great-fiio-dap-faq-wiki


Thank you!

-CH23
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote