or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 145

post #2161 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce1967 View Post
 


No, I could return it but I can't cancel the order...my credit card has already been charged. It's alright. Treoo is located in Singapore so maybe they will get their stock faster

 

I cancelled my pre-order with Treoo, but I got a DX90 instead. They refunded back to my credit card. Otherwise its a S$30 charge for cancellation?

post #2162 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibur View Post
 

 

 

 


Edited by bruce1967 - 10/3/14 at 10:45am
post #2163 of 7658

Will the Fiio X1 be good with Grado RS1i? Anybody knows already :p

post #2164 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textfeud View Post

Will the Fiio X1 be good with Grado RS1i? Anybody knows already tongue.gif

I used one of the tour units with my vintage SR80 pinks and my Magnum X build...sound was great. The "fun" in the X1 signature is nicely balanced against the brightness of the Grado/Matnum sound. Only downside is that both the headphones and the X1 have a "closer" sound...so if aggression isn't your thing....that said, you own a pair of RS1, you should be fine biggrin.gif
post #2165 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleasbaby View Post


I used one of the tour units with my vintage SR80 pinks and my Magnum X build...sound was great. The "fun" in the X1 signature is nicely balanced against the brightness of the Grado/Matnum sound. Only downside is that both the headphones and the X1 have a "closer" sound...so if aggression isn't your thing....that said, you own a pair of RS1, you should be fine biggrin.gif

I do use G-cushions to get a little less aggressive sound with a bigger soundstage, but should be good. And the price is killer. Don't want to pay too much for a DAP that I won't use on regular basis. Probably only in bed from time to time and when reading in the garden or something. 

post #2166 of 7658

This thread is littered with a release date of 20th September for the Fiio X-1, but I went to favorite audiophile shop in Hong Kong last night and they said that the X-1 wouldn't be available for at least another 8 weeks and I'm off on holiday in November  and would like an X1 to go with - so my question is where exactly s it being released on 20th September?

post #2167 of 7658

If you like basic - go Colorfly C3 - It doesn't get more basic than that :)

post #2168 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophilliac View Post
 

This thread is littered with a release date of 20th September for the Fiio X-1, but I went to favorite audiophile shop in Hong Kong last night and they said that the X-1 wouldn't be available for at least another 8 weeks and I'm off on holiday in November  and would like an X1 to go with - so my question is where exactly s it being released on 20th September?

Hm, a shop in Canada estimates that it'll be released at the end of September or early October. Maybe your shop isn't an authorized reseller, so when FiiO ships out the X1 to stores, the authorized resellers get priority. 

post #2169 of 7658

Hi,

Managed to get myself a X3 for $150 new, Just wondering how would the X1 SQ compare with the X3?

 

Thanks

post #2170 of 7658

Thanks; I'll keep my eye on Taobao then - everything ends up there eventually (sooner rather than later)

post #2171 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophilliac View Post
 

Thanks; I'll keep my eye on Taobao then - everything ends up there eventually (sooner rather than later)

According to the FiiO website, MP4 Nation is one of the authorized resellers based in HK, so you can keep an eye on their site as well. 

post #2172 of 7658

Quote:

Originally Posted by clee290 View Post
 

According to the FiiO website, MP4 Nation is one of the authorized resellers based in HK, so you can keep an eye on their site as well. 

 

Emailed to MP4Nation, they said no information yet for X1. Hope soon they will have it. Guess need to wait further.


Edited by adrianclw - 9/18/14 at 8:46pm
post #2173 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textfeud View Post
 

Here in Holland they expect it to have it the end of next week. Price isn't certain yet, but it should be around 99 euro. Can't wait!


Which makes sense.The old rule of dollars  = euros when it comes to electronics (Despite the exchange rate). Who sells these in our country for that price?

post #2174 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by caudex View Post
 

Hi,

Managed to get myself a X3 for $150 new, Just wondering how would the X1 SQ compare with the X3?

 

Thanks

seems the price difference isnt too much, i might opt for an X3 as well.

where are these bloody reviews from the worl d uttor

post #2175 of 7658

Hi there,

 

Any thought about the comparison between X1 and Colorfly C3?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote