or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 129

post #1921 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangel312 View Post
 

Who is taking pre-orders/selling the X1 in the US?


+ What about Europe (Germany mostly^).

post #1922 of 7658

The Canucks need to know as well!

post #1923 of 7658

zococity is the importer for Fiio in spain, i´ll see when they get it.

post #1924 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by batteraziiz View Post
 

The Canucks need to know as well!

Agreed. Still waiting to see some e11ks hit the local dealers too....(jeez aren't we a patient bunch ;))

post #1925 of 7658
Talking about bugs and stuff, anyone with the demo has problem with random freeze bug? Mine is pretty much random. A hit to reset button can fix the problem, but still rather annoying. The other problem is the music library just can't stop updating. Up until now, I still listen to the song by browsing the folders or some sort of that.
post #1926 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacare View Post

Talking about bugs and stuff, anyone with the demo has problem with random freeze bug? Mine is pretty much random. A hit to reset button can fix the problem, but still rather annoying. The other problem is the music library just can't stop updating. Up until now, I still listen to the song by browsing the folders or some sort of that.

 

No, haven't froze on me yet (knock on wood!).  Also, music library was updated once (manually) and it's all good, though I don't have too many songs loaded.  Maybe you have an issue with your flash card, something gets corrupted in there?  Have you tried copying the same files to another microSD card and trying it again?

post #1927 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Trev View Post

Agreed. Still waiting to see some e11ks hit the local dealers too....(jeez aren't we a patient bunch wink.gif )

OT, but Headphone Bar (West Coast) gets FiiO stuff pretty quick. They've got the e11K in stock now and only $4.99 shipping. Link
post #1928 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by x RELIC x View Post


OT, but Headphone Bar (West Coast) gets FiiO stuff pretty quick. They've got the e11K in stock now and only $4.99 shipping. Link

Thanks...Last had a look at their site a couple days ago and it wasn't up yet.

post #1929 of 7658
Recently just paid in full for the pre-order on a local dealer for the X1. October can't come sooner
Edited by Exesteils - 9/1/14 at 8:26pm
post #1930 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Recently just paid in full for the pre-order on a local dealer for the X1. October can't come sooner

 

How much is the pre-order price in RM?

post #1931 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibur View Post

How much is the pre-order price in RM?

369. Retails for RM409
post #1932 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

369. Retails for RM409

Dude ...is this pre- order from E1 Audio ?
post #1933 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokei View Post

Dude ...is this pre- order from E1 Audio ?

Yup.
post #1934 of 7658

I'm not sure if this is a bug, per se, but in folder view, the player does not continue on to the next album after one is finished, so you have to go into the UI and select the next album if that is your intention.

 

Another one which is definitely a bug on the player I have is the sleep function; when it is turned off, it will still go to sleep after whatever amount of time is selected. My understanding is that turning the sleep function off should allow the player to go non-stop until it runs out of juice. If I'm doing something backwards, let me know.

post #1935 of 7658

It sounds good - I swapped my microSD card from my J3 (pretty much all flac, with a lot of stuff downsampled from hi-res vinyl rips) and I'm really enjoying it so far - its default signature reminds me of a less v-shaped version of the 'Headphone" equalizer setting on the J3. I'll load some high-res music later on tonight and see what's what. Is this thing really going to cost a mere $100? Wow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote