so how will it sound ? I'll hope it gonna have some kind of "Clip+ sound" with amazing graph.Low impedance output, nice and fast UI ? Oh God, it gonna be BADASS !!! And a clip ? Will it have a clip ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread Last post on 8/25/15 at 7:55pm in FiiO
- Which headphone with replaceable cable are you using? Last post on 6/27/16 at 12:03am in FiiO
- FiiO Releases the Re-Cable for Balanced Earphones RC-SE1B Last post on 6/21/16 at 10:22pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Get 50% off of FiiO X7 modules. Last post on 6/1/16 at 4:53am in FiiO
- Get 50% off of FiiO X7 modules in the U.S. Last post on 6/13/16 at 8:25pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 12/22/15
Great quality to be expected of a Fiio product, the cable works as intended and feels nice in the hand. There`s no strain relief on the 30pin connector, perhaps it`s to increase pliability?...
Feliks Audio Espressivo A Foot Tappin', Head Shakin' Tube Amp | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION A Diamond In The Rough Feliks Audio is a family company...
Intro I've been searching for a pair of headphones to use on commutes for years. I started with the Skullcandy Hesh in middle school which broke after several months. After that i came across...
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I wouldn't bet on the clip, it's more the size of the iPod Mini (two versions of it, based on either concept), but I'm looking at it more as an AK100 with low impedance and a wheel for navigation instead of a touchscreen. And as much as I like the AK100's volume knob, I'm not too hot about spending the same money that will get me an X5, X3, and X1 set (I haven't heard it with my IEMs yet though).
I think your sights are set a bit high. It's will be nice to have a competent HiDef player so more people can experience it. I think FiiO will become a big player now that they've expanded to DAPs that will be accepted by the mainstream consumer. Seems they have the resources to pull it off.
A looks better to me. Any reason (aside from space I spose) not to go for the cheaper and more available sdhc cards instead of Micro? 128 gig cards are already available and prices are finally coming down.
Edit to add : Gapless working properly out of the box please!
Edited by davidcotton - 11/21/13 at 1:37pm
I don't find it necessary... All or most amp comes with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. The X1 will have a 3.5mm jack LO wouldn't that be more simply than 30-pin? In fact, I think it's patented.
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking there...
A parametric EQ would be cool. Another thing that would be excellent is a flat back. This would allow for flush piggybacking to an amp if more power is needed. I love the look of design A.
This could have potential for greatness. I'm pretty sure Sandisk had no idea how popular their players would be, and I'm more than confident you can make a better sounding player for the price :)
- The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 31 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 2 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...